Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To keep or not to keep, that is a question! :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To keep or not to keep, that is a question! :)

Hi Guys, i'm new in this game so i'll be asking for your insights regarding on a concern i have. I am already lvl 55 and I decided to camp for a couple of months.. I have lvl 40 legendary set and lvl 55 set.. Do I need to keep my lvl 40 until I get my lvl 50 set or the lvl 55 set will suffice my everyday tasks in Wartune? please advise..

keep 40 set until you have 50 or 60 set. that extra 10 rage/action is deliciously good.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
      keep 40 set until you have 50 or 60 set. that extra 10 rage/action is deliciously good.
      thanks..

Comment

What class are you?

If you're an archer, I suggest you keep the 55 set for starting rage, it actually works better than 40 or even 50 sets.

Unless you also have level 4+ clothing AND LD medal (+10 rage), than go with the pve set.

I used to kill almost everyone in 59 BG with pvp set, even those with full 40 or 50 leg sets archers gets killed by me cause they don't have enough rage to use Lunatic Fire before I 1~2 shot their troops, whereas they take 3~4 rounds to kill my troops.
        Only people I lost to are heavy cashers with level 5+ clothing and such.
        Fast battles is what I aim for, but if you want slow battle, you can go for pve set.

If you're a knight or mage, go with pve sets, since knights by default gets 10 rage per round, getting 20 rage per round is OP.

And mage skills don't cost that much rage, unless you're going for Thunderer (50 rage) or Delphic Thunder (100 rage) skills. (but even than, you probably would just want to get a rage rune for that, lol)

As for PvE play like dungeons and such, either one works until you're level 64+ where you would need the rage to constantly cast Deep Freeze and Scatter. (than use PvE set for rage gain)

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
          What class are you?

If you're an archer, I suggest you keep the 55 set for starting rage, it actually works better than 40 or even 50 sets.

Unless you also have level 4+ clothing AND LD medal (+10 rage), than go with the pve set.

I used to kill almost everyone in 59 BG with pvp set, even those with full 40 or 50 leg sets archers gets killed by me cause they don't have enough rage to use Lunatic Fire before I 1~2 shot their troops, whereas they take 3~4 rounds to kill my troops.
          Only people I lost to are heavy cashers with level 5+ clothing and such.
          Fast battles is what I aim for, but if you want slow battle, you can go for pve set.

If you're a knight or mage, go with pve sets, since knights by default gets 10 rage per round, getting 20 rage per round is OP.

And mage skills don't cost that much rage, unless you're going for Thunderer (50 rage) or Delphic Thunder (100 rage) skills. (but even than, you probably would just want to get a rage rune for that, lol)

As for PvE play like dungeons and such, either one works until you're level 64+ where you would need the rage to constantly cast Deep Freeze and Scatter. (than use PvE set for rage gain)
          by the way, im an archer... thanks a lot.. this information is very helpful..
          Last edited by shania18; 05-16-2014, 10:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X