This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Boss

Is it me or when the world boss spawns and you join you get uber lag... delayed in everything... chat, attacking the boss, spawn, and yet I have my setting on the lowest to make the game run faster... Please experienced this twice during boss spawn time.

I usually dont get any lag. Its all about your computers speed.

Comment

Really now...or is it because of where the server is... i run the game smoothly when I'm not in the world boss event... so its not my PC's speed....and I when I join then it gets lag...

Comment

Originally posted by ellyjhun View Post
        Really now...or is it because of where the server is... i run the game smoothly when I'm not in the world boss event... so its not my PC's speed....and I when I join then it gets lag...
        It's lag since there's a ton of players jampacked into that small space, what people recommend is shutting down your browser 10 or so mins prior to WB (even 5 mins is fine) clear cache/history/etc (i use CCleaner) and restart it back up for little to no lag at all
        'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

I'll try what you said but didn't encounter this problem before the maintenance, always joined the world boss event had no lag. Only after the last maintenance I encountered it.

Comment

i would like to request that you fix the lag that appear in the World Boss it really **** me off! you the feeling that you waited for hours just for this event then ONLY LAG will happen! WHAT THE ****! pls fix it as soon as possible!

Comment

Actually i also got lag if its on redoga dragon world boss but when iam on the other bosses i dont have any kind of lag only at redoga dragon world boss

Comment

Working...
              X