Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

World Boss

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Boss

Is it me or when the world boss spawns and you join you get uber lag... delayed in everything... chat, attacking the boss, spawn, and yet I have my setting on the lowest to make the game run faster... Please experienced this twice during boss spawn time.

I usually dont get any lag. Its all about your computers speed.

Comment

Really now...or is it because of where the server is... i run the game smoothly when I'm not in the world boss event... so its not my PC's speed....and I when I join then it gets lag...

Comment

Originally posted by ellyjhun View Post
        Really now...or is it because of where the server is... i run the game smoothly when I'm not in the world boss event... so its not my PC's speed....and I when I join then it gets lag...
        It's lag since there's a ton of players jampacked into that small space, what people recommend is shutting down your browser 10 or so mins prior to WB (even 5 mins is fine) clear cache/history/etc (i use CCleaner) and restart it back up for little to no lag at all
        'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

I'll try what you said but didn't encounter this problem before the maintenance, always joined the world boss event had no lag. Only after the last maintenance I encountered it.

Comment

i would like to request that you fix the lag that appear in the World Boss it really **** me off! you the feeling that you waited for hours just for this event then ONLY LAG will happen! WHAT THE ****! pls fix it as soon as possible!

Comment

Actually i also got lag if its on redoga dragon world boss but when iam on the other bosses i dont have any kind of lag only at redoga dragon world boss

Comment

Working...
              X