This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the best troop for knight at lvl 40+

Well iwas just thinking of which is better troop is it angel or a knight..Please post your comments and discussions

In My opinion, You are a tanker, so you need the troop that can make more damage when battling.
    Ok, I'm muted, so.... please use sign language.
    Thanks

Comment

i seen both working very well for knights, really depend i guess. everyone pick knights, but some people pick angels. the only angels i've seen that works really well are the higher level ones such as 38+ the lower level ones die within 2 hit. the higher level ones can even tank fairly well, they heal for around 2k per hit. and they heal every other turn. so they can last fairly well for a couple turns and they do around 1k+ dmg to knights. really depend on what kind of a knight you are. if you went the tanking route then pick angels hands down. most knights pick angels for the healing and matk ability of angels. but i seen knights with knights as shield and dps. really depend on what you prefer. you can fight other knights in arena and get a feel for angels and knights. check it out yourself before deciding on other people's opinions.
      Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

i love my angels i figure as a knight i already do physical damage so angels magic damage makes for well rounded team plus they heal make sure to max out you academy troop matk pdef mdef
        Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

depends what u want... fight world boss = knight, battleground and duels = angels

Comment

knights the damage is too good at higher lvls.
            Crystal Saga-Server: Shine of ariel
            IGN: (S38)Hotshotgg (Am Hybrid)
            Lvl: 76
            Pet:Tekka,SuperDemon,and Baby Angel :P

"You can kill me over and over, but i'll still get up and fight ! "
            Wartune-Temple of Ibalize
            IGN: Ace4LifeZ (Knight)
            LvL: 40

Comment

Working...
            X