Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Whats the best troop for knight at lvl 40+

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R22963057
    started a topic Whats the best troop for knight at lvl 40+

Whats the best troop for knight at lvl 40+

Well iwas just thinking of which is better troop is it angel or a knight..Please post your comments and discussions

• kevin911
    replied
    knights the damage is too good at higher lvls.

Leave a comment:

• Yvonnekl2
    replied
    depends what u want... fight world boss = knight, battleground and duels = angels

Leave a comment:

• lance137
    replied
    i love my angels i figure as a knight i already do physical damage so angels magic damage makes for well rounded team plus they heal make sure to max out you academy troop matk pdef mdef

Leave a comment:

• 御萧xXLJXx
    replied
    i seen both working very well for knights, really depend i guess. everyone pick knights, but some people pick angels. the only angels i've seen that works really well are the higher level ones such as 38+ the lower level ones die within 2 hit. the higher level ones can even tank fairly well, they heal for around 2k per hit. and they heal every other turn. so they can last fairly well for a couple turns and they do around 1k+ dmg to knights. really depend on what kind of a knight you are. if you went the tanking route then pick angels hands down. most knights pick angels for the healing and matk ability of angels. but i seen knights with knights as shield and dps. really depend on what you prefer. you can fight other knights in arena and get a feel for angels and knights. check it out yourself before deciding on other people's opinions.

Leave a comment:

• R2CS_Coco
    replied
    In My opinion, You are a tanker, so you need the troop that can make more damage when battling.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X