Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Study - Best Class for Non-Cashers?

Study - Best Class for Non-Cashers?

Hello again. Most of you will probably know me from the previous Study I conducted: "Wartune Classes: Their Advantages + Popularity", which I thought was a very successful event.
    I have now chosen to conduct a second Study. This one is more or less connected to Non-Cashers, and which class will suit their needs best:

1: Which Class would YOU recommend to a Non-Casher?

And...

2: Why?

The same rules apply. Please STICK TO THE TOPIC of the thread, and do not post more than ONCE.

Also, it would be highly appreciated if you could place a number next to the answer so it is a clear indicator for which question you have answered. (Example: 1) I would recommend Archers because...
    2) The reason I have suggested this is because...)

Thank you,
    EmperorWraith.
    "Like every great leader that ever lived, I shall create acts in order of remembrance to those that died fighting for their superiors."

Welcome to my Dominion. May the element of Life devour your needs, and the element of Death conclude your life gracefully and without pain.

1. Archer
    2. Because they are best for non-casher

Kismet
    Kabam Server 13

Comment

1- Archers
      2- As an archer ,ppl will expect from you high dmg and support skills , plus you will get more gold than other class during wb , that will help you with guild skills , enchants and astrals. Also its easier to beat skytrail and necropolis bosses cause of deep freeze
      Last edited by FaeLRoX; 05-17-2014, 09:27 AM.
      " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

archer for noncasher i have a few on my server pretty strong

Comment

Best class for a free player? Wow that's tough. I think it is:

1) Knights

and here's why:

Knights are basic set-up. You need Attack and Defense. Once you have your guild, everything is very steady. its an ideal build-up without reliance on fickle crits or building heals.

I think its too hard as an archer because critical is so iffy.
          Mages are just plain Complicated.

If you are looking for an easy toon to build into a beast, a Knight is the way to go.

I am a free player and run a knight...PM me if you have questions.

Peace Out,
          Last edited by LordAwesomeness1; 05-17-2014, 11:25 AM. Reason: Spelling Errata
          Awesomeness♥

Kabam Server 8 USA East

Level 77 Knight

141,475 BR (As of 9/12/14)

Non-Casher (Proud of it)

My Heart Belongs to FireAndIce

The worst enemy of "Greatness" is "Good Enough"

Comment

Well, I read somewhere that Mages are the best class to go with if you are a free player. Archer's are said to be really easy to build and can kick butt, but eventually it is said you will need to start becoming a casher in order to keep up. As for Knights? It is said you either need a lot of patience, or a lot of money to build a good Knight.

I play as a Mage, and have never spent a single penny towards the game. I'm still going strong, so I'd have to say Mage if it was my own personal opinion. Honestly, I think the right class is down to what playing style you have, whether you're a casher or not.
            To Willow:
            Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

Originally posted by FaeLRoX View Post
              1- Archers
              2- As an archer ,ppl will expect from you high dmg and support skills , plus you will get more gold than other class during wb , that will help you with guild skills , enchants and astrals. Also its easier to beat skytrail and necropolis bosses cause of deep freeze
              same,

+ if u got IS, DF, SS. u just need good HP, and a gaia, and u will always have party invites.

Comment

1, the class i would reccomend to non casher is Mage ,

why , as non casher i beleive competition is pointless ( some ppl wont agree but ok ), all u need is consume time and build the right way , i think they can turn out to be deadly , of course it depends on the toon.

2. i suggest this reason because mages are fun to play but for other classes need some cashing and bit more time , i call that dedication which is why i couldnt play other classes

Comment

Mage i would say. Mages can rock later (66+) lvl. They rule the pvp battles. Ppl needs mages in mpd. If u r patient, Then go for mage. (btw i am an archer :P)

Comment

1 - mages
                    2- low rage aoe, unlike the other 2 classes you can cast aoe wwhile having a pvp set without buying a cloth
                    - skill built: I actually use the healing build in pvp and pve, the thunderer(attack build) only in wb or when i want to finish an mpd fast. SO I dont think mages really need a double skill
                    - archers needs crit, if you place crit gems you have to forget about hp or one of the defenses, knights needs block same thing. Wd build mages can just use matk/pdef/mdef/hp and have a strong build

COnclusion : wd mages should be the cheapest

Comment

Wow. I wasn't expecting this many posts. Only put the post up a couple of hours ago! Thank you to those who have participated. To those that haven't yet, get into gear! The more the merrier!
                      "Like every great leader that ever lived, I shall create acts in order of remembrance to those that died fighting for their superiors."

Welcome to my Dominion. May the element of Life devour your needs, and the element of Death conclude your life gracefully and without pain.

Comment

Archers are most wanted for most mpd...healing can be done with iris and tanking isn't issue at most,but df and scatter is crucial....also good at farming gold from wb(we can always use gold :P)

Comment

iris with healing means there is no room for errors and team must be trained incase their br is too high to dominate ,

you are a mage but u feel ignored , u do know how rare it is to find good mages these days at lvl 80. i just dont understand inconfidence towards your own class

Comment

mage has thunderer for slow, hades has scatter, and theres always purge rune
                            IGN- Sylph
                            Proficient City s165
                            Lvl 80
                            light casher
                            123k br
                            28k br purple 1 star gaia
                            crit/block build
                            guild:Majapahit
                            sky trail up to 2-9

Comment

yeah yeah i know but still mages can outshine stupid iris , i don know about hades , i gotta say its pretty cool dealing damage while healing

Comment

Working...
                              X