Skypath 2-10 and beyond.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skypath 2-10 and beyond.

Has anyone cleared the levels after 2-9 and not received an S rank? I know my HP is low at only 137k, but it seems odd to be getting S in damage taken when I only have 1k hp left.

It is based on how much damage you deal and how much you take, not on how much hp you have...think the only one i dont have S on is 3-4, since i had troops in back for that one, for the added damage, and ofc 3-5, but that i cant beat yet ^^

Comment

If you don't need troops to attack boss

You can just place only 1 Troop in your Troop Count, you will still get Troop's bonuses and enlightenment

Troops will now just act as a 2 hit shield, but this also reduce the amount of damage taken as troops tends to take more damage than your character do.

Comment

Another trick I saw around in the forum is to use your delphic attack at the end when the mob have almost no hp left...like, you need to overkill him. That make you get more dmg dealt and thus give you the "S" rank.
        Lunay - Knighted knight
        23.25M BR
        Guild : SHIELD
        West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
          Another trick I saw around in the forum is to use your delphic attack at the end when the mob have almost no hp left...like, you need to overkill him. That make you get more dmg dealt and thus give you the "S" rank.
          That is how I got many of my S ranks. I had some I could 2 hit kill but got even a B rank. I did real light hits then went with a Delphic to do enough damage. Kind of dumb if you ask me that you have to do a ton more damage to some just to get an S rank.

Comment

stuck at 2-9 x_X that is so damn hard
            I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
            and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

I beat 2-10 the other day with S ranking (S rank on all L1 and L2 bosses).

132k Archer ( L4 pots+scrolls), purple gaia, used only DF, IS, AS, bloodthirst, heal rune, and chaos rune. I used chaos rune because it gave me more damage overall than brutal. ( I know the math says brutal better, but who cares, worked for me )

My biggest tip would be to put the troops in back. The tornado attack she does hits back row (about) 2/3 of the time. Also, it helped to stack all my best gems into mdef. As an archer, i could deal out plenty of damage with double hitsas gaia, and just regularly, but I had a problem of never being able to survive the tornado attack. With about 23-24k mdef, 130k hp, and 2700 block, I was able to survive one single tornado attack, which was what gave me enough time to do the last bar.

Just a short note: 3-1 boss hits my troops about 160k damage, and in about 5-6 turns can have me dead. Some of its attacks hit both your troops and yourself, and primaries to the front, so there is no real way to avoid the damage that it deals.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                stuck at 2-9 x_X that is so damn hard
                Yeah right, just like your BR has been stuck at 139k for months. Send us screenshots! (not poorly photoshopped ones tho please).

Comment

I have S rank frome lvl 1 to lvl 3 stage 3 not got S rank at stage 4 not complete it yet.
                  Character - Taggen
                  Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                  Class - Archer
                  Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                  Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                  Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

you beat 2-10 with 132k BR...yeah right....in your dreams and then you woke up....LMAO....nice try...

Comment

Originally posted by Asgaard View Post
                      you beat 2-10 with 132k BR...yeah right....in your dreams and then you woke up....LMAO....nice try...
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	proof.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	270.8 KB
ID:	1688097

Well as you can see, im on L3... also, the option to go to the lower level is gone....which means i must have gotten S on all of them......

Click image for larger version

Name:	proof1.png
Views:	1
Size:	515.4 KB
ID:	1688098

So as far as "nice try" I do believe it was.

*Note, stats changed slightly as i moved some mdef back to pdef.
                      Last edited by Mr.Mr; 05-18-2014, 10:39 PM.

Comment

And never to be seen again on this thread..ASSgaard!

Comment

Stuck at 2-5 now ... This horseman really hard for a mage ...
                          'I'll win with attitude, and I'll lose in style.'

MARVEEN HENDRAWAN | marveen
                          FORSAKEN First Guild Master
                          KABAM-S38 | Mage | Lvl.80 | BR 300k+

Comment

What type of damage the 2-5 horseman deals?PATK or MATK
                            Name:MODOKâ„¢
                            Class:Archer
                            Server:Kabam s28(West)
                            Guild:CritRime
                            Level:Advanced 80
                            BR(MAX):1.6 mil
                            Honor Rank:Sky Dragon Knight

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                              I have S rank frome lvl 1 to lvl 3 stage 3 not got S rank at stage 4 not complete it yet.
                              your the bets, man can't even clean staige 2-5

Comment

Working...
                              X