Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone Know how to really get that Blue light ..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone Know how to really get that Blue light ..

saw a knight when he delphic was a blue highlight , does anyone know how to have that :/
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

yes it from lvl D clothing
    Server: snowcrest [s351]
    TOON NAME ;Mohammed
    Guild : DarkLegion
    Battle Rating : 217k
    mega free player non casher

Comment

Cooldown rune special effect
      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
      IGN: Kimwong
      CLASS: Knight
      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by mohammedblaze View Post
        yes it from lvl D clothing
        thanks mate
        I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
        and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Strange, I thought it was from the 2nd Fate tree.

The effect is always there, even when I change clothing and the only thing that has changed is the Defensive Fate tree. Not 100% sure on this but it seems more likely than the clothing route

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post

The effect is always there, even when I change clothing and the only thing that has changed is the Defensive Fate tree. Not 100% sure on this but it seems more likely than the clothing route
            Aside from level D clothing, those top players from class war will also get that blue effect, whatever clothes they wear... It is called "Ghost battle effect".

Comment

Nothing to do with Fate, and everything to do with D level clothing. Why would you so quickly discount it, and add your own unfounded theory? Scary you have 1k posts, hopefully you weren't giving advice

Comment

well, I thought it is " ghost battle effect" from the class war.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                  Nothing to do with Fate, and everything to do with D level clothing. Why would you so quickly discount it, and add your own unfounded theory? Scary you have 1k posts, hopefully you weren't giving advice
                  Strange you can't read isn't it. I did say not 100% sure that this was the reason did I not.

Also until it is actually PROVEN how the effect works, then any theory is relevant. That is assuming you know what a theory is of course
                  Last edited by Billy_McF; 05-19-2014, 12:21 AM.

Comment

Just to elaborate on the THEORY of where this effect comes from.
                    It has also been suggested in previous discussions that it is a result of the Battle Protection System.

Not my suggestion.

Comment

Put on a D rank clothing item, use lunatic/meteor/EDD and you see it. Put anything else on, you don't see it. Not much of a theory now is it?

Comment

Also you can add in AP, DF and ** for archers and the blue wisps rise up around an archer before firing That's just the skills I have quickly tested just now in an arena fight

As I don't have a D ranked item of clothing equipped how am I still getting it??

Also add PA to the list for archers
                        Last edited by Billy_McF; 05-19-2014, 12:43 AM.

Comment

Also you can add in AP, DF and ** for archers and the blue wisps rise up around an archer before firing That's just the skills I have quickly tested just now in an arena fight

As I don't have a D ranked item of clothing equipped how am I still getting it??

Also add PA to the list for archers
                          hmm..........
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	lies.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.0 KB
ID:	1688103

Comment

Originally posted by chillzzz View Post
                            hmm..........
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]87403[/ATTACH]
                            So what is this then