S0234 need server merge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S0234 need server merge

Our server is losing people quickly, we need more people to have a viable server. Can not find people for dungeon runs and most guild battles are lopsided.

Agreed would be nice to meet new people too , its not fun to play like that
    " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

Good point FaeLRox I cherish the friends that I have made since the last merger, I can't imagine what the game would be like today without those friendships

Comment

although i don't think its the most pressing issue causing another mass exodus from our combined serves, , a merge would liven up the game for those who have stuck around so i vote yay on server merge

Comment

Think all think the same,we need a server merge for dont keep losing people and make more fun the GB and easier find teams for arena,tok or mpd

Comment

I agree. Its fun getting all the resources from GB, but the excitement has gone out of the game, when you win all so easily. Plus the classes are very lopsided on this server as well. We need new friends and challenges.

Comment

hope old servers get merged also , instead to only care for new servers
              " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

Servers S161, S167, S170, S173 need a merge. We need a fast merger or 90% of players will stop playing.

Comment

I'm automatically on the 'For' or 'Agree' side for anyone who needs a Server Merge. What's the point of even playing Wartune if you can't socialize with anyone? It's just god-damn boring! This is most likely going to lead to the others around you quitting, as they are unable to deal with the situation. This will probably lead to you quitting in the end. It must be really hard to come up with any other solutions. Really hope you guys get the Merge you're requesting for soon.
                  To Willow:
                  Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

Working...
                  X