Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Rage glitch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rage glitch

I've bit my tongue long enough on this because it wasn't happening very frequently if at all, but just now on bloodfang it occured everytime except
    once.

So here's the break down I have 59 starting rage

And here's my off sylph rotation

Autoslash+slasher, Autoslash+Brutality rune, EDD, Ultimate slasher, Autoslash+slasher, now based on this rotation I should have 100 rage to complete it within the first two combo attacks, but the rune isn't processing right. I end with 98 rage after the brutality rune after I watch the rage fill up to
    100 and then drop down to 98.

The math is simple: 59+12+17+12+10 = 106 rage, now explain why I'm losing rage? This cost me roughly 300k gold/daru this last wb

Yes the simple suggestion hey beat the bug upgrade a piece of clothing, I shouldn't have to do this for something I should already have.

Yeah, you'll see the rage go up, then down, then you get it the turn after. I haven't noticed it for a while but used to get it all the time in ToK.

Comment

Originally posted by Ziggythewiz View Post
      Yeah, you'll see the rage go up, then down, then you get it the turn after. I haven't noticed it for a while but used to get it all the time in ToK.
      I totally feel for both of you. I have had this issue in MP dungeons and in 3v3 Arenas. Freakin' nuts.

Peace Out,
      Awesomeness♥

Kabam Server 8 USA East

Level 77 Knight

141,475 BR (As of 9/12/14)

Non-Casher (Proud of it)

My Heart Belongs to FireAndIce

The worst enemy of "Greatness" is "Good Enough"

Comment

For one isn't slasher 15 rage without PVE and Ulimate slasher 0 rage without PVE? I only have a knight alt, but its been PVE for over a year. If you drop your slasher from 17 to 15 and remove any rage from ultimate slasher it equals 98.

Comment

Wow is kOol to be a knight i do not earn rage in Sylph mode
          R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
          Archer Linkoneusc
          Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by IcarS69 View Post
            For one isn't slasher 15 rage without PVE and Ulimate slasher 0 rage without PVE? I only have a knight alt, but its been PVE for over a year. If you drop your slasher from 17 to 15 and remove any rage from ultimate slasher it equals 98.
            + Ult slasher talent increases the rage consumed.

Doesn't really seem like a bug to me just miscalculation.
            Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
            Wow is kOol to be a knight i do not earn rage in Sylph mode

"off" sylph rotation.

Comment

Thing is this is the same rotation I've used for months and hardly had any issues with it always generating 100 rage to use EDD in off sylph round yes I made a typo it's supposed to be 15 for slasher but still let's do the math

59+12=71+15=86+12=98+10 from rune(off passive skill) basically it's not processing the rune.

also wraith I don't use ult slasher talent
              S435 Witchlight bluffs
              Valest [Guild: Valhalla] 212,000 BR Lv80-5.5 Imperial Dragon Knight (13k crit)
              39k BR *Hercules

Comment

are you sure you have maxed the Passive skill of Rage for Knight ?
                I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Yes heart of rage skill is 2/2 it's nothing to do with a talent or a skill, it's due to the rune not always processing as it should with the rage bonus from heart of rage, it is probably something most knights won't have an issue with if they have pve set, because you generate so much rage it's not funny and missing out on 10 most of
                  the time is just something that's not even neglible. However I haven't completed my 60 set yet transitioning from 55set to it now.

the underlying issue here is the rotation works without ring procs, there's no talents sucking up extra rage, heart of rage works as it should generating 10 additional rage per action, except on occasion where it doesn't process the rune, hence this is a glitch, or bug.
                  Last edited by Valest; 05-18-2014, 05:08 PM.
                  S435 Witchlight bluffs
                  Valest [Guild: Valhalla] 212,000 BR Lv80-5.5 Imperial Dragon Knight (13k crit)
                  39k BR *Hercules

Comment

Originally posted by Valest View Post
                    Yes heart of rage skill is 2/2 it's nothing to do with a talent or a skill, it's due to the rune not always processing as it should with the rage bonus from heart of rage, it is probably something most knights won't have an issue with if they have pve set, because you generate so much rage it's not funny and missing out on 10 most of
                    the time is just something that's not even neglible. However I haven't completed my 60 set yet transitioning from 55set to it now.

the underlying issue here is the rotation works without ring procs, there's no talents sucking up extra rage, heart of rage works as it should generating 10 additional rage per action, except on occasion where it doesn't process the rune, hence this is a glitch, or bug.
                    This also happens to me using an archer. you'll see the rage gain from using the rune, then immediately drop back down. This happens often when i'm trying to use a rune immediately following an arrow strike to save a turn. If you give longer pause after your skill before hitting your rune, it should work as normal.

It's not an error with his math, the rage is actually added and almost instantly removed. You can watch it happen.
                    Last edited by R2sucksbad; 05-18-2014, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                      This also happens to me using an archer. you'll see the rage gain from using the rune, then immediately drop back down. This happens often when i'm trying to use a rune immediately following an arrow strike to save a turn. If you give longer pause after your skill before hitting your rune, it should work as normal.

It's not an error with his math, the rage is actually added and almost instantly removed. You can watch it happen.
                      same problem here,lost couple of fights cause of this...

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                        same problem here,lost couple of fights cause of this...
                        Yeah happens , I I lost couple of fights at arena cause of that too , but its rare
                        " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

Originally posted by FaeLRoX View Post
                          Yeah happens , I I lost couple of fights at arena cause of that too , but its rare
                          lol rare?its rare not to have this bug...

Comment

Originally posted by Calasis View Post
                            I've bit my tongue long enough on this because it wasn't happening very frequently if at all, but just now on bloodfang it occured everytime except
                            once.

So here's the break down I have 59 starting rage

And here's my off sylph rotation

Autoslash+slasher, Autoslash+Brutality rune, EDD, Ultimate slasher, Autoslash+slasher, now based on this rotation I should have 100 rage to complete it within the first two combo attacks, but the rune isn't processing right. I end with 98 rage after the brutality rune after I watch the rage fill up to
                            100 and then drop down to 98.

The math is simple: 59+12+17+12+10 = 106 rage, now explain why I'm losing rage? This cost me roughly 300k gold/daru this last wb

Yes the simple suggestion hey beat the bug upgrade a piece of clothing, I shouldn't have to do this for something I should already have.

just a litle post when u get a pve set u will need the ultimate slasher cus u will get many rage for spent (+20 for action)
                            Game : Wartune
                            Name: Xias
                            Server: Kabam 21 (merged with 18)
                            Guild: Redemption
                            Class: Knight
                            BR: 120.493 with bless and my stronger sylph (lv 74)
                            Casher: not ATM (some day xD )
                            Sylph. blue iris 5 stars 19.150 BR
                            Playing since 28/04/2013

Comment

Working...
                            X