Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Socketing rods as well as much more feedback and suggestions.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Socketing rods as well as much more feedback and suggestions.

Socketing rods - are there any ways to obtain them other than item shop? Higher lvl instances or MP dungeons ? It would be great if there are some even slim chances to get them.

Cheers

yup agree to that or put it in as a reward from check in days like day 28 or something or add in to guild shop but cost is 1k wealth or something

Comment

stop dreaming lol

Comment

GM's answered few questions before - here on this forum. I hope this game won't die as i really find it fun to play.

Comment

At the moment, Socketing Rods are only available at the item shop.

Comment

We will note this as a suggestion.

Comment

Originally posted by uberek View Post
              stop dreaming lol, we all already know that this company is only up for money, the game will die in few months, thier gms are not even on forum

Aww, is little uberek mad? the GM's are active. maybe they just dont want to talk with you? c;

Comment

Originally posted by Hibbsan View Post
                Aww, is little uberek mad? the GM's are active. maybe they just dont want to talk with you? c;
                Maybe you readed few topics only? go thru forum read all topics there are like maybe 5 where GMs actualy showed up braintard...

Comment

Originally posted by uberek View Post
                  Maybe you readed few topics only? go thru forum read all topics there are like maybe 5 where GMs actualy showed up braintard...
                  did you ever stop to think that the GM's have lives too. they are not here to solely support your whims and whines.
                  Crystal Saga - S18 - Judgement
                  Wrenboh, Allanon, Collboh, Ravenlock, Wrenbrogue

Wartunes S1
                  Wrenboh, Collboh - Judgement

(Guildmaster Guide )
                  (How To Submit a Ticket)
                  ( Battleground Guide )

Comment

Originally posted by WrenBoh View Post
                    did you ever stop to think that the GM's have lives too. they are not here to solely support your whims and whines.
                    Blasphemy!! Everyone knows that when a GM or Dev gets hired they have to sign a contract in blood promising to bend to the whim of all whiny little kids who demand things for free or complain because they * Know a better way* Ask Amanda. She has been fixing typos for what must seem like FOREVER. - Shakes head- Gotta read those contracts.
                    Crystal Saga
                    CarnivorousX
                    Celestial Palace
                    Ranger Lvl 8x Scion
                    Guild Edan

WarTune
                    Temple of Ibalize
                    Archer Lvl 4x
                    Faithful of Malicious

Comment

Thanks for answering!

Cheers

Comment

Socketing Rods

I suggest that you guys include other ways to get socketing rods other than balens..

You can include it on dungeon drops, also would be good if it is included on check-in rewards..

Comment

+1 I really really like that idea

Comment

Originally posted by kLoWn View Post
                            I suggest that you guys include other ways to get socketing rods other than balens..

You can include it on dungeon drops, also would be good if it is included on check-in rewards..
                            Uhhh...Use Balens? ._. Drills are part of what drive the game, More Sockets= More Gems To Socket, More Gems Socketed= Better Stats, But For The Sake of "Fairness" I would not mind if they were some sort of prize for holiday events, as in do a quest, get a box/chest w/e that has a random chance to give a shop item or something
                            'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
                              Uhhh...Use Balens? ._. Drills are part of what drive the game, More Sockets= More Gems To Socket, More Gems Socketed= Better Stats, But For The Sake of "Fairness" I would not mind if they were some sort of prize for holiday events, as in do a quest, get a box/chest w/e that has a random chance to give a shop item or something
                              Exactly. If can only obtained through balens, then cash payers will have a HUGE advantages over others. I'm all for cash players having an advantage since they help improve the game and keeps it free, but it's too much of an advantage. Maybe make it so we can buy with vouchers or cost 1-2 mil gold per rod.
                              ~MIA

Comment

Working...
                              X