Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Socketing rods as well as much more feedback and suggestions.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

+1 from me
    love this idea
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by LostLimit View Post
      Exactly. If can only obtained through balens, then cash payers will have a HUGE advantages over others. I'm all for cash players having an advantage since they help improve the game and keeps it free, but it's too much of an advantage. Maybe make it so we can buy with vouchers or cost 1-2 mil gold per rod.
      i agree but i dont agree on the 1-2mill lol

Comment

Originally posted by LostLimit View Post
        Exactly. If can only obtained through balens, then cash payers will have a HUGE advantages over others. I'm all for cash players having an advantage since they help improve the game and keeps it free, but it's too much of an advantage. Maybe make it so we can buy with vouchers or cost 1-2 mil gold per rod.
        well 1 or 2 million gold is good but it would be nice if it was more 5 million then it will be hard mm
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

yeah I basically don't want to play anymore as I can't get socketing rods to put my gems in the gear. So what is the sense of playing?

Comment

Yeah Guys, I hope this will happen too, but you know change the in-game features will be a little bit hard, hopefully Wartune will update, let's see what will happen in next Version, Hope you guys enjoy playing.
            Ok, I'm muted, so.... please use sign language.
            Thanks

Comment

Hmm coco so maybe you will tell us what exacly you as R2 can change in game? Cos if nothing and you w8 for wartune official to change anything (without your opinion) so for what is suggestion box?
              CRYSTAL SAGA:

Server:Cimmerian Woodland
              IGN:Teekey
              Class:Ranger
              Tree:Full of lov
              Proud Armada Soldier

Broken Realm

Waiting...

Comment

Originally posted by teekey View Post
                Hmm coco so maybe you will tell us what exacly you as R2 can change in game? Cos if nothing and you w8 for wartune official to change anything (without your opinion) so for what is suggestion box?
                the suggestion box is for the players to give suggestion in the game for improvement IF the suggestions are good it will discussed with the r2 team and MIGHT be implemented the ones who will check and note down the ideas are GMs and 1 GM alone cannot make a huge change in the game it needs to be done by the entire r2 team ok

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Dont give me wrong. Its 2nd time i can see coco saying that we have to w8 for 7road move, and they cant do anything (cos its kinda hard). For me its like r2 can only take what 7road give them no matter what we say. Thats why i wanted to know what they can change. Time of events? Loot from mobs? Cos we all see tones of issues that make r2 look bad (like balens seed after L3) in time this isnt their fault that game makers give them such a thing even if they are willing to cut down malling a bit, and make it no-cashers friendly.

I have played other CS versions (EU and SEA) and have to say CS is way no-casher friendly than other two. I just wonder how they kept their version so diffrent and unchanged with mall abuse other to EU and SEA versions... And why they cant do same with their Wartune. We can give list things than need to be change, but if its pointless (cos they cant do anything) it will be waste of our time. And in time we are biggest community of wartune (cos official is dead for now) we are one who should give advices how to improve good, but still needed tones of work, game.
                  Last edited by teekey; 09-13-2012, 03:15 AM.
                  CRYSTAL SAGA:

Server:Cimmerian Woodland
                  IGN:Teekey
                  Class:Ranger
                  Tree:Full of lov
                  Proud Armada Soldier

Broken Realm

Waiting...

Comment

Socketing rods as well as much more feedback and suggestions.

I'd like to start this out by saying I am greatly disappointed.

1. I do adore this game, but I'm not willing to spend countless amounts of money in order to get the gems and socketing rods I'd need to get to the top. Not to mention it costs you money to speak in world chat more than 5 times a day.
                    It also costs you money for more attempts at plundering, as well as for doing crypts, and of course the second set of skills you can buy for x amount of balens, but not for vouchers.
                    I suggest that there be a way to pay vouchers, or X amount of gold instead of using real money. I already know there is a way to reset your skills with vouchers, but it'd be nice if that was included in all of the options of resetting things, buying things, as well as alchemy, etc.
                    This is what makes a lot of players feel left out. It's what makes me think of it as a "pay to win" kind of game, one that seemingly values it's paying players more than non-paying ones who put in more time than the ones who pay.
                    EDIT: I read a post from R22931872 that I thought would be a good specific suggestion I know a lot of people would like to see happen. His/her suggestion was that there be crypt keys in the vouchers shop available for x amount of vouchers per. I know I have covered this above vaguely, but I felt it was necessary to also put that in this post since I know quite a few people that would absolutely love to see these specifically put into the vouchers shop.

2. Currently there is only one way that I am aware of to get socketing rods, and that is to pay real money for them. (If I am wrong about this I'd love for someone to correct me politely.)
                    I have a TON of gems in my inventory just sitting there taking up space all because I'd have to pay money in order to socket my gear.
                    I'm sure this has been brought up before, as I've seen posts about it here and there, but I wanted to put my own two cents in about it.
                    I suggest that maybe you lower the price of socketing rods ($1.85 per?!) and also that you include these in the vouchers section of the shop, as well as gems too, as those can be hard to come by. (I don't mean to lower the prices to being cheap, but lowering them enough to be affordable to more players would be nice.)

3. The arena is glitched. Not that it is glitchy, but rather that there are faults with it that I and many others have become aware of. Mainly being that often you get paired against teams you have either previously lost against numerous times in a row, or have beat numerous times in a row. Neither of which is fair.
                    Even while being paired against teams we've previously beat countless times I feel bad because I know how frustrating that can be, granted it means more insignia for me, but I still don't find that a good or fair reason not to suggest a change in the way the arena is set up to match opponents.
                    I've heard suggestions about this, and the one I agree with most is the suggestion that there be a X minute cool down time for us to face the same opponents again after the first time. Otherwise we're either cheating the system, or getting screwed by it, if you will.

If anyone has anything to add to this, I'd love it if you could post it in here.
                    Also, I'd like to say that I'm not trying to offend R2 with any of this. I don't mean to offend anyone by anything I said either, but these are my personal beliefs, and of course no one has to agree with me, and if you don't, I don't mind you posting here and saying so. But I do ask that if you disagree, you post it in a respectful manner and not in a way that would be purposely offensive to me or anyone else. Thank you.
                    Last edited by Kiaxxa; 09-21-2012, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiaxxa View Post
                      I'd like to start this out by saying I am greatly disappointed.

1. I do adore this game, but I'm not willing to spend countless amounts of money in order to get the gems and socketing rods I'd need to get to the top. Not to mention it costs you money to speak in world chat more than 5 times a day.
                      It also costs you money for more attempts at plundering, as well as for doing crypts, and of course the second set of skills you can buy for x amount of balens.
                      I suggest that there be a way to pay vouchers, or X amount of gold instead of using real money. I already know there is a way to reset your skills with vouchers, but it'd be nice if that was included in all of the options of resetting things, as well as alchemy, etc.
                      This is what makes a lot of players feel left out. It's what makes me think of it as a "pay to win" kind of game, one that seemingly values it's paying players more than non-paying ones who put in more time than the ones who pay.

2. Currently there is only one way that I am aware of to get socketing rods, and that is to pay real money for them. (If I am wrong about this I'd love for someone to correct me politely.)
                      I have a TON of gems in my inventory just sitting there taking up space all because I'd have to pay money in order to socket my gear.
                      I'm sure this has been brought up before, as I've seen posts about it here and there, but I wanted to put my own two cents in about it.
                      I suggest that maybe you lower the price of socketing rods ($1.85 per?!) and also that you include these in the vouchers section of the shop, as well as gems too, as those can be hard to come by. (I don't mean to lower the prices to being cheap, but lowering them enough to be affordable to more players would be nice.)

3. The arena is glitched. Not that it is glitchy, but rather that there are faults with it that I and many others have become aware of. Mainly being that often you get paired against teams you have either previously lost against numerous times in a row, or have beat numerous times in a row. Neither of which is fair.
                      Even while being paired against teams we've previously beat countless times I feel bad because I know how frustrating that can be, granted it means more insignia for me, but I still don't find that a good or fair reason not to suggest a change in the way the arena is set up to match opponents.
                      I've heard suggestions about this, and the one I agree with most is the suggestion that there be a X minute cool down time for us to face the same opponents again after the first time. Otherwise we're either cheating the system, or getting screwed by it, if you will.

If anyone has anything to add to this, I'd love it if you could post it in here.
                      Also, I'd like to say that I'm not trying to offend R2 with any of this. I don't mean to offend anyone by anything I said either, but these are my personal beliefs, and of course no one has to agree with me, and if you don't, I don't mind you posting here and saying so. But I do ask that if you disagree, you post it in a respectful manner and not in a way that would be purposely offensive to me or anyone else. Thank you.

^^

I have seen no other way to obtain socketing rods as of yet...GM's is there a way? Perhaps in a higher level guild shop? if it isnt an option there i think it will be worth while to make it accessible from a lvl 7+ shop or so.
                      Cambrooke

S103
                      Guild: Beast
                      Class Mage
                      Might Rank #2
                      VIP 8

Comment

I disagree with that entirely. I'm part of a small guild, level 3 kind of small, and we like it that way, but at the same time whenever we do try to expand, there aren't many people interested in joining such a small level guild. They want a high level guild, so they don't have to wait for all the bells and whistles that come along with it. Although none of them realize that it's going to take contribution anyways in order to get those bells and whistles.
                        Anyways, my point is that our shop JUST got upgraded to level 2 because currently there are only 5 or so that contribute regularly in large quantities, so for those smaller guilds like us, it would be FOREVER until we made that happen. :/

Comment

well having the option of socketing rods in the guild shop would make people contribute more if i am not mistaken?

Anyway i am off to bed...i'll be back on here in the morning to blow everyone's threads up as always.

Goodnight and sweetdreams Everyone.
                          Cambrooke

S103
                          Guild: Beast
                          Class Mage
                          Might Rank #2
                          VIP 8

Comment

It would, but since we don't have that many people in our guild who are active, that still doesn't help us. xD We already donate as often as we can without hindering ourselves entirely. x.x

Lmao, goodnight Mystic, I'm also going to sleep, see you tomorrow then. Sleep well.

Comment

wow soo many threads on the same topic it kinda makes me feel like i am the only one using the search function (lonely)
                              but hey i agree with ya we need another way for getting socketing rods also fix the arena rematches mm
                              and also second skill set should also be available for vouchers or something else thats 100% needed balens for Over power is too much even for a pay game if u guys are in charge then great please help us we need help please make it happen but if wartune (original version) says no then let me at em mm

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

I agree there are a lot of posts on the same subjects, mine is included in that category. But the fact that I'm looking specifically for other people's opinions and ideas/suggestions so I can put them in the main post (along with crediting them for the suggestions/issues they come up with) is what makes this different.
                                Not only that but in this thread I made a few valid points while being grammatically correct so people can understand. I mean no offense by saying some people don't use proper grammar or spelling, but rather am saying it makes it hard to understand what they mean and/or want to join along with their ideas.

Comment

Working...
                                X