Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Socketing rods as well as much more feedback and suggestions.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
    If R2 gave it for quests then the cash players will go on an outrage
    Just tell ur guild mates and friends to be patient the market will come soon so socketing rods will be easier to get mmm
    Meh not all cash players, im a cash player and would gladly see non cash players be able to get hold of socketing rods, plus as a cash player if i can obtain the rods for free would be much better can spend the balens i saved from that to put into more gems or other things

Comment

Originally posted by IronSights View Post
      Meh not all cash players, im a cash player and would gladly see non cash players be able to get hold of socketing rods, plus as a cash player if i can obtain the rods for free would be much better can spend the balens i saved from that to put into more gems or other things
      I'm only a cash player if you consider VIP each month a cash player, but as it stands right now I refuse to put more money a month into the game untill I feel as though I get enough value for my cash. The VIP with the bonus exp to me is worth the money a month to have. Other than that, since I'm not maxed level, I refuse to to waste money on extra socketing rods, even though I know they would help me out. I'd rather spend money on upping my gems because I can switch them as I upgrade my gear.

Comment

Originally posted by IronSights View Post
        Ur very kind hearted truly i would love to see non cash players get advantages too but think of the major advantages cash players get (in cash shop)

Socketing rods
        Crypt keys
        CD reducer(only if there are people like me who just hate hate hate CD)
        Bullhorns and Large Bullhorns
        2x exp tokens
        level 2 gems (but a few days of hard work on crypt could solve the that)

everything else if available for non cash players too
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

socketing rods

is there any way to get socketing rods without using balons to buy them???

Comment

Originally posted by lordfranklin View Post
            is there any way to get socketing rods without using balons to buy them???
            no ,you need to buy them
            • Server : [S8] Forest of Doom
            • Nickname : DarkShines
            • Class : Mage
            • Level : 50+
            • Honor: Elite Warrior

Comment

socketing rods

thank you for that

Comment

Need Soketing Rood

Please give me some soketing rood. i hope there have something that can have soketing rood another buy from balen. or we just collect some item and systesis that .... :'(

Comment

i somehow agree to do hard quest and get socketing rod , even little , free still free
                  [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                  NasrulEyo
                  Mage
                  Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                  U can submit a here
                  My guide

Comment

Its been 13 lvls w/o 1 socket rod .It's really annoying.

Comment

Hmmm Socketing Rods= $1.85 USD Per....there are 8 Pieces of Gear...each one Needing 2 socket rods= $29.6 USD..but Weapon requires only 1 (If PvP Weap) so subtract $1.85, now we're at $27.75 USD...for a "Set" that will Last Roughly "ONE" Week only to repurchase more the following week?... Hmmm...Said It before so I'll Say It Again..."LOWER PRICES" Or Somehow Make Them Available Ingame, The Prices for them are Ridiculous and would call it a huge Rip Off
                      'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

thats true way to high prices 30 bucks just to socket gear is rip off i can play games with full access to everything in game for 2 months for 30 bucks.just think of macdonalds what keeps it open the 6 dollar big mac or the 1 dollar mc double cheesburger i would order 6 mcdoubles anyday before i pay 6 bucks for a big mac think about guys its not that hard
                        Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

A way to earn socketing rods

A guildmate and I were talking in PM about the socketing rods and how we wish there was a way to earn them and this player came up with what I thought was a great idea. We all agree they should be hard to get and very rare. Not disputing that at all. What we all also agree with is that there should be a way to earn them in game without using balens. This guildmate of mine suggested either a chance to earn them weekly or as a log in bonus for the end of the month. I think the current bonus is for 27 days if I'm not mistaken. Why not slap one in there with the rest of the package? This will give players a reason to log in and play the game and might keep players from switching servers so much. By giving out a chance to earn the socketing rods, R2 won't lose money because the cashers will still pay to buy them and this quiets the non-cashers who are looking for a way to get them. What does everyone else think about it? Yay or nay?
                          Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                          BR: 67K
                          Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Started this thread as an idea if any of you are interested ---> http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....socketing-rods
                            Yitien:

Comment

.....yay!!

Comment

I was looking through the forums after I posted this and someone else had this idea that I hadn't noticed so credit to them for that but yea...we need a way to get socketing rods.
                                Yitien:

Comment

Working...
                                X