Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Socketing rods as well as much more feedback and suggestions.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow i love it +1
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

totally agree. good suggestion

Comment

great idea

Comment

If players can earn socketing rods for free, R2 games won't able to continue running this game. Socketing rod is one way R2 can earn most of money so they won't make it free to have.

Comment

Very good!!!! (yay) lol ^-^
            (S6)Wisteria889
            Class: Mage
            Server:Windshear Peaks
            Level:70+
            Plane:Eidolon
            Honor:Viceroy
            Guild: (S6)SteinsGate
            Proud player since 2011
            ♥~Thank you for everything~♥

Comment

Originally posted by lizlazylady View Post
              If players can earn socketing rods for free, R2 games won't able to continue running this game. Socketing rod is one way R2 can earn most of money so they won't make it free to have.
              sorry thats not entirely true
              cause if there are no F2P players then there will be no P2P players hence down fall of the game but yea on 1 point i agree with ya there should be advantage for cashers but 100% advantage is too much
              this idea helps both F2P and P2P players since the way to obtain is Log in reward which is for both non cashers and cashers so this doesn't make a huge downfall and cashers can still buy them and upgrade their gear way higher in level
              right now there is no way for Non cashers to obtain them but this way still lets cash players have their advantage but at the same time allows non cashers to get some reward
              even thought it will take time and patience its still worth it mmm
              Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
              [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

I love the idea being right now I don't have the money to pay to get them but would really love to have them.

Comment

agreed there should be wonable atleast once a week or in the catacombs why not?!

Comment

suggest selling it in vouchers maybe 4-5 k

Comment

see they are still selling tons of socketing rods so what does it matter? they give away 2 socketing rods in your first balen purchase, and you dont need to socket your stuff its just if you want to get stronger, this is helping money players and those paying for the game should have an advantage over those playing for free, VIP isnt that much of an advantage so dont do vip just get rods

Comment

The only issue with cashers having an advantage over non-cashers is cashers get tired of being bullied by players they have no chance to beat. Cashers shouldn't have an unfair advantage nor should they have access to content which makes them nearly unbeatable for a F2P game. What cashers should get is an early advantage and a much faster start but eventually non-cashers should be able to catch up or get access to stuff that gives them a chance. Why play a pvp oriented game when you can't win?
                        Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                        BR: 67K
                        Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

hmm i think one free socketing rod per month through daily loggins could be appropriate.

log in for 26 or 30 days, you get 1 free socketing rod.

Comment

that will be too easy and cash players will stop spending if it's that easy... my suggestion is make it insane hard and time consuming, like farm 750 rod parts from world mobs and dungeon enemies with say 65% drop rate for 1 piece per win and 70k gold to synth... something like that will make free rod fairer for cash players and regular but dedicated players
                            Last edited by DForest; 10-15-2012, 04:39 AM.

Comment

Love the idea, and it doesnt disrupt cash to the company as long as it is rare enough.
                              Gund , Archer on S19 'Desert of Curses', 100% free to play member.
                              Elected leader of Warriors 'Largest & top rank guild on server'.

Comment

If you can login for 27 straight days you deserve one +1 to this...

Comment

Working...
                                X