Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Socketing rods as well as much more feedback and suggestions.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

make it like 1k voucher each?

Comment

1 soketing ****/month-- damm
      you crazy
      make weekly event or something
      no point for 1/month
      don't bather

Comment

NAH ONE EACH MONTH IS STILL NOT ENOUGH we need to be able to synthesize them or buy them whit in game gold or contribution points at guild shops cause right now all shops are similar. i say if they want to keep the price of items so high they should at least make everything free to find that way, theirs an equilibrium on the game between players. right now we don't even get our moneys worth in balens cause we have so few of it. people would still pay for it but u would also give a chance to regular folks playing the game. synthesizing could have so much potential if it was made fair. just let us synthesize everything or have a choice of farming what we want cause right now the game isn't better then CSaga, different but not better. everything is connected to balens and not the game itself and that sux, that's how game dies quickly or keep having new comers quitting right away

Comment

I've seen a lot of good points reading all the posts. I believe that R2 doesn't want to implement them into anything because of the Donator to non-donator difference.
          If the company is american, i won't even bother to argue anymore why they don't want to implement socketing rods into quests and stuff. However tomorrow i'm gonna try to give them arguments which might make them consider this situation.

Comment

Actually I think this would be a good move for R2 to implement. Nobody wants to play a game where they hit a glass ceiling and know that there are players that no matter how much they play they can't beat. I'm a competitive player who wants to compete. I'm playing this game now cause I want to see what end game is like but what's the point in hitting 80 when you know you can't beat certain players? Other MMO's that I've played have given players a chance to earn items that give the cashers an advantage. Did it kill the game? Not at all. Cashers pay because they want to be the top dog. What happens when they are no longer the top dog? They either spend more or they quit. Most won't give up on a character that they have spent a lot of money on them. This idea helps with competition and gives non-cashers a hope they can compete.
            Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
            BR: 67K
            Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Aye, I agree, but however doubt it'll happen.

Comment

Aye, I agree, but doubt it'll happen!

Comment

+1 we are at the same server barbarossa
                  Guild [INFINITY]
                  Guild Position: MEMBER
                  Class:knight
                  Username:GreatPaul
                  Lvl:60
                  server: Duskin Arena

Comment

Originally posted by R23240996 View Post
                    +1 we are at the same server barbarossa
                    Yes sir we are
                    Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                    BR: 67K
                    Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
                      A guildmate and I were talking in PM about the socketing rods and how we wish there was a way to earn them and this player came up with what I thought was a great idea. We all agree they should be hard to get and very rare. Not disputing that at all. What we all also agree with is that there should be a way to earn them in game without using balens. This guildmate of mine suggested either a chance to earn them weekly or as a log in bonus for the end of the month. I think the current bonus is for 27 days if I'm not mistaken. Why not slap one in there with the rest of the package? This will give players a reason to log in and play the game and might keep players from switching servers so much. By giving out a chance to earn the socketing rods, R2 won't lose money because the cashers will still pay to buy them and this quiets the non-cashers who are looking for a way to get them. What does everyone else think about it? Yay or nay?
                      yea i agree , ffs at least for 26days login reward put 2-3 socketing rod !
                      [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                      NasrulEyo
                      Mage
                      Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                      U can submit a here
                      My guide

Comment

+1
                        Wish i could give more pal!!

Comment

I agree with this suggestion, and judging from most of the posts in this topic, so does the majority of the people who play this game (well I guess I can't say that since more people play this game than they come on the forum, but I'm sure you get my point). It may not seem like it at first, but I do believe that socketing rods really make a difference in how strong players can be. I feel if this was implemented it would make things more fair on those who can't pay/donate and would still like to be strong in the end. I don't think there's anything wrong with giving us a few socketing rods here and there so we can have a little more of a chance to stand up against everyone in the PVP events.

I also think that your suggestion specifically is fair all around. There's a long enough time to wait where people may still want to pay in order to get things sooner than everyone else; thus R2 still gets their money, but at the same time, the playerbase can be a little more happy as well.
                          In-Game Name: Drayga
                          Server: [S86] Mireworth Keep
                          Guild: Vicious (Guild Master)
                          Class: Knight

"Get Drayga'ed."

Comment

helloo i wanna buy wings without balens stuff is there another way like it will change that yu can buy wings with voucher like a 10.000 voucher or gold??plz

Comment

i agree that like 28 days login reward should have atleast 1 socketing rod

Comment

you must do Guild blessing at morning then u can get em when ur countdown stops in guild shop
                                I get 1-2 everyday

Comment

Working...
                                X