Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Socketing rods as well as much more feedback and suggestions.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IronSights
    replied
    Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
    If R2 gave it for quests then the cash players will go on an outrage
    Just tell ur guild mates and friends to be patient the market will come soon so socketing rods will be easier to get mmm
    Meh not all cash players, im a cash player and would gladly see non cash players be able to get hold of socketing rods, plus as a cash player if i can obtain the rods for free would be much better can spend the balens i saved from that to put into more gems or other things

Leave a comment:

• Cyrale
    replied
    Originally posted by Pianza View Post
    Well as u can see nothing happened to get those socketing rod i wish i could buy with voucher, i'm a bit annoying that a level 40 can beat me because he got more socket than me
    With the AH to come out eventually even non p2p players will be able to buy socketing rods due to items(supposedly) being bought with balens. So they may have to wait a bit longer but if they sell things in the AH for Balens(that they did not spend real money on)there is a way to get socketing rods without putting money into the game. It will take longer than the p2p players(which is what p2p get by spending money, less time spent at the cost of real money)so the non cashers will be able to eventually get their socketing rods it just takes more time/effort.

Leave a comment:

• Pianza
    replied
    btw same thing with those crypt keys your really out if you dont buy any ..unfortunately

Leave a comment:

• Pianza
    replied
    Socket rod

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
    Well I can't find the post anymore(maybe someone remembers it?) a GM stated they are trying to come up with some daily event for socket rods or something similar to that idea. As I stated I can't find that post anymore though but let's hope they do this. Otherwise we just have to wait till whenever they decide to bring out the market. Hopefully it be before the new years :/
    Well as u can see nothing happened to get those socketing rod i wish i could buy with voucher, i'm a bit annoying that a level 40 can beat me because he got more socket than me

Leave a comment:

• Oxykotton
    replied
    Just tell ur guild mates and friends to be patient the market will come soon so socketing rods will be easier to get mmm
    Well I can't find the post anymore(maybe someone remembers it?) a GM stated they are trying to come up with some daily event for socket rods or something similar to that idea. As I stated I can't find that post anymore though but let's hope they do this. Otherwise we just have to wait till whenever they decide to bring out the market. Hopefully it be before the new years :/

Leave a comment:

• kasper666
    replied
    non taken i no i cant spell but hay sh&% happens no rods shood only be avalble to cc users i dont pay 4 vip no point u level qicker thats all i spend the money i wood use on vip 4 items rods gems u can open a full set for 1850 balens witch is bout £20 with some change 4 a lvl 2 gem over prised but beter than vip but thats my opnion + u get 3 at the start of the game if u not stupid n use them ther n then saves u a few balens the arena sucks but u gota put a lot of time in to get the sute/gems/gold to up grade it any ways

Leave a comment:

• R23100315
    replied
    everyone is leaving this game , how to wait ???

Leave a comment:

• R21824818
    replied
    Of course this turned out to be entirely untrue as it is now. If they choose to expand the market to include the sale of socketing rods for vouchers, that would be appropriate. What they need to do is this: First eliminate Alchemy. If a p2p person needs gold, they should be able to sell thier balens for gold from other players. The programming is complete with Alchemy, they just need to re-write the code to accept 3rd party transactions. The advantage is that p2p'ers still get what they want and so do non p2p'ers. It's win-win. Im sorry to any p2p'er that thinks the size of their wallet should dictate their skill in a game, which is the equivalent of Romney trying to become president.

Leave a comment:

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    Originally posted by R23173133 View Post
    Hey, I saw alot discussion on forum about socketing rod and etc. It looks like for free to play players there is no way to get socketing rods . I am acctualy using balens to buy them but at my guild are alot not paying players also my friends paly here witch are not paying and they dislike that fact that they cant have same amount sockets as I have and it dosent matter how much more time they spend on game.

So i thought there an idea. Why cant u make same thing as u made with medalions and Event quests. U need there like 5 day to get medalion. So why dont make similiar quests for socketing rods. Like u get quest items from mp dungeons and etc and like every 3-5 days if u commplete quests daily u get socketing rod as quest reward.That way there will be way for free to play players get socketing rods. Also paying players will still buy them as it would take alot time to get them coz like 1 rod in 3 days well its not much realy when u changing set every 10 days .But that way free to play players can still get socketing rods even thou it would take alot more time for them than for paying players.But at end game, gameplay would be much more balanced as everyone could have them with just spending more time .

Please comment on this idea and say your likes or dislikes :

Leave a comment:

• R23173133
    replied
    Socketing rod

Hey, I saw alot discussion on forum about socketing rod and etc. It looks like for free to play players there is no way to get socketing rods . I am acctualy using balens to buy them but at my guild are alot not paying players also my friends paly here witch are not paying and they dislike that fact that they cant have same amount sockets as I have and it dosent matter how much more time they spend on game.

So i thought there an idea. Why cant u make same thing as u made with medalions and Event quests. U need there like 5 day to get medalion. So why dont make similiar quests for socketing rods. Like u get quest items from mp dungeons and etc and like every 3-5 days if u commplete quests daily u get socketing rod as quest reward.That way there will be way for free to play players get socketing rods. Also paying players will still buy them as it would take alot time to get them coz like 1 rod in 3 days well its not much realy when u changing set every 10 days .But that way free to play players can still get socketing rods even thou it would take alot more time for them than for paying players.But at end game, gameplay would be much more balanced as everyone could have them with just spending more time .

Please comment on this idea and say your likes or dislikes :

Leave a comment:

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    Originally posted by Kiaxxa View Post
    I agree there are a lot of posts on the same subjects, mine is included in that category. But the fact that I'm looking specifically for other people's opinions and ideas/suggestions so I can put them in the main post (along with crediting them for the suggestions/issues they come up with) is what makes this different.
    Not only that but in this thread I made a few valid points while being grammatically correct so people can understand. I mean no offense by saying some people don't use proper grammar or spelling, but rather am saying it makes it hard to understand what they mean and/or want to join along with their ideas.
    Yeah thats why i agree with ya
    but u know if market comes out and its currency is balens we non cash players have nothing to worry about ok but seriously come on the price even for balens is ridicules (even though i too plan on becoming a cash player in the near future) its a bit high bring it down by 3% and problem solved mm thank u

Leave a comment:

• Kiaxxa
    replied
    Oxy:
    I read from one of the dev's that they are having issues putting the market into play in the game right now, which is probably why it has yet to be released.
    Other than letting you know that, I agree 100% with everything you just said.

I know once they release the market we will have a way to get balens, but until then, whenever that may be, it would be wonderful for both cash and non-cash players to be able to have the same full experience with the game. Also, we never know what people will buy from our shops using balens, or what people would be willing to pay for certain items, because most likely there will be an unbalance of balens/cash-players < wanted items/non-cash players.

Leave a comment:

• Mystic2
    replied
    ahhhh u guys/gals make me smile... Less in which i have to type!! woo hoo!!!

lol

p.s. Kia i sent u a PM

Leave a comment:

• Kiaxxa
    replied
    Kasper:
    I was only able to understand part of what you said due to the way things were said and spelled, no offense of course. ^.^; But what I did understand is that you're saying they shouldn't make it an option to have socketing rods available for vouchers too?
    I understand they have to make money in order to keep the game running and pay their employees, service providers, etc. but they also have to keep their "customers", so to speak, happy.
    And a lot of people are unhappy that in order to get a great many things this game has to offer, you have to pay real money, with no alternate option available.
    I understand where you're coming from on them having to make a profit, but that only helps the game and it's cash users. The non-cash users have no way of getting anything requiring cash. I'm a VIP myself, and I have used some cash before, but that doesn't mean I'm rich and can do it all the time of course.
    Basically I'm asking for a middle ground on certain things, making everyone happy, and I feel that using vouchers for certain things would make that possible.
    I appreciate you bringing up those points though.

Leave a comment:

• Oxykotton
    replied
    Keep in mind whenever the devs decide to release the AH/market we will have a way to get balens. Thus meaning there be ways for non cashers to get things in the shop easier. As the AH/market is made to sell unbound things for balens. I believe that is one main reason why everything is do damn expensive. It wouldn't be a big deal either if they just release the market/ah already.

To Kasper666 please stop saying that they need to make money. I do agree that they need to make money to keep this game running but there are other ways. Such as advertising outside the game and the things you mentioned. THem lowering the rods to like 85 each and gems to 25 each will make them much more money in the long run. More people will be willing to purchase those items since they are more reasonable priced. Lastly, remember the AH will be made for non cashers to get balens as well. Thus muting your point about that they need to make money. Once the AH releases there be plenty of free players getting balens to use in the shop.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X