Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Mega Amethyst Cart

Wartune Mega Amethyst Cart

Hey guys, check it out, you can get together with 3 friends and get a mega cart for the Amethyst Mine collection of amethyst crystals. This cart is awesome! It can carry 5,000 amethyst crystals per person during the double time 21:00 server time.

What is also awesome is that if someone attacks you then you can defend it with all the 3 party members and they have to get 3 people to attack you to initiate the battle and if they don't get 3 people in 20 seconds then their attack is cancelled.

The bad thing is that if one of your members runs off then the cart stops because it is heavy you see? And then you gotta get someone else to help push it. Worst case you can unload 400 crystals from it per person and go submit individually or return to the start and start a new mega amethyst cart team.

[IMG]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-PsdXu_2NAJw/U3ftRGw8yHI/AAAAAAAAC_Q/zjU5hB6p7hw/s1600/Wartune+Mega+Amethyst+Cart+by+******.jpg[/IMG]

(this post is a joke :P cause sometimes I like to create fun Wartune related stuff, it is not real so do not email me where to find it ^^)

lol. But i want it.
    AeonFlux
    Mage
    S3 Worg Lair Europe
    OFFICIALLY RETIRED

Comment

Cool. Time to make extra accounts and get that Ancient Snipe card.
      Everything is to blame...
      On R2Games

Comment

And when should it come its looks funny, is to muthc PvE in this game.
        Character - Taggen
        Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
        Class - Archer
        Battle Rating -2.4M BR
        Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
        Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

thats so frigging huge :O

anyone else wanna eat that piggy?
          300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
          MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

Screw that, where's my Group World Boss at?

Where everyone gets the same amount of Gold from Damage Dealt.

Group matching is random. so there won't be op Groups.

Comment

Originally posted by soloist21 View Post
              thats so frigging huge :O

anyone else wanna eat that piggy?
              I imagine the cart being a huge piggy pulled by 3 people...a huge tasty piggy

Comment

do you read what the guy sayd the post is a joke ?

Comment

Holy! Wow! That's the biggest cart I've ever seen. It looks bigger than the biggest cart's you get at my local shopping store. You know, the Cart's that are there for people who are organizing Weddings, or for those that just can't stop eating and are running out of supplies too quickly.

Still, it would be nice if it was REAL. I'd love to see Wars created in the Amethyst Mine just for who makes a team and who doesn't.
                  To Willow:
                  Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

so anyone tried the Mega Cart yet? did you have fun? hehe

Comment

Working...
                    X