Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

After last uddate, so much lag.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After last uddate, so much lag.

I dont know what game devs do with those updates for fixing bugs blah blah.

1/ There is still black box which cause very lag when u go through. However, before, I dont have lag when I am in battle. But now, the lag is so bad in battle.
    2/ The lag is damn terrible in Cloudcity. Before, I dont need to use "hide players" button but now I do need. This is damn important function now lol.
    3/ The lag is the same in Goldrush. I cant when on the right time since I took me about 20 mins just collecting mines...
    4/ The lag is starting in Mpds atm. Idk if it is my own trouble or every1 has it
    5/ The lag is starting in Skyrtrail. It can be seen significantly.

I do not know what players will be supported here. First, I do not get any compensation from gold-missing coz bug for WB ( I survived till the end and got 0 gold and 0% damage in WB -> lost 400 balens to buff and scrolls for nothing). The Supporters just say "sorry, cant help" and close ticket. Secondly, We dont have any club to support to VIP 9 ( not even VIP players). In Chinese Wartune, VIP 9 players will be given a "hot line" to contact every-time they want to ask or complain or discuss. VIP players will have like montly meeting, etc...( not just VIP 9 here )

Well. anw, I dont mind if we can get these support like above but at least fix the lag for us.

P/s: What I said before is after clearing my cache, using the workstation PC and the very good net so not because PC or the net. The browers used for testing are " Google Chrome", " Firefox", "Safari" after 3 days.
    It is the first time I complain about the way game devs do with this game. I dont really care or make a topic to complain about buff or neft whatever classes. but now I do coz I do not have the best experience in game now.

*can mod edit " uddate" to "update" . was my miss-typing
    Last edited by R27537271; 05-18-2014, 01:12 AM.

I have the excact same things lagging now, and they didnt lag so much before.

2 things are going to happen now, some dude is gonna post he has no lag, and that you have to buy a new pc, since he has no lag, no one has.
    And some mod is going to ask if you clear cache, use the proper browser, and all that bladibla, what is not only not the problem, it hasnt ever helped on any lag issue i encounterd.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
      I have the excact same things lagging now, and they didnt lag so much before.

2 things are going to happen now, some dude is gonna post he has no lag, and that you have to buy a new pc, since he has no lag, no one has.
      And some mod is going to ask if you clear cache, use the proper browser, and all that bladibla, what is not only not the problem, it hasnt ever helped on any lag issue i encounterd.
      If only 1 person or 2,3 ppl have that. It might be our own trouble but I bet it would be a huge percentage of players. That why I answered all their questions before about clearing cache, PC or net or browers.

One more thinh as well, I tried to Maximum the storage to Flash or even disabled it to "Zero". But didnt help.

Comment

Originally posted by R27537271 View Post
        If only 1 person or 2,3 ppl have that. It might be our own trouble but I bet it would be a huge percentage of players. That why I answered all their questions before about clearing cache, PC or net or browers.

One more thinh as well, I tried to Maximum the storage to Flash or even disabled it to "Zero". But didnt help.
        It obviously wouldn't help when the lag is from R2's end and not ours. They just refuse to acknowledge it only...and try to cover it up with standard copy and paste replies which leads to no where.
        IGN: Athena
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Class: Archer
        Difficulty Level: Noob
        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

after the new patch upgrade game suddenly stop working
          am getting constantly and have to refresh all the time
          also stop when loading and when entering in anything stop suddenly

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
            It obviously wouldn't help when the lag is from R2's end and not ours. They just refuse to acknowledge it only...and try to cover it up with standard copy and paste replies which leads to no where.
            yay some1 else that has discovered the truth
            Ive played plenty of MMO browser games before and truth is I have not run into any other game that lags as badly as this. (only talking about browser MMOs)

Comment

Same problem here. After the last updates, I'm lagging so much.

Everytime i open a window or moving place, the sword loading screen need more time to load, and sometimes will stop and i have to refresh.

Tried with another browsers, but same result. Also checked my internet connection, and just fine with another sites, only have problems with connection inside the flash player to R2 server.
              'I'll win with attitude, and I'll lose in style.'

MARVEEN HENDRAWAN | marveen
              FORSAKEN First Guild Master
              KABAM-S38 | Mage | Lvl.80 | BR 300k+

Comment

Btw, I've tried to reinstall flash - no change. Clear cache - no change. Change browsers - no change. Change DNS - no change.

But finally made it works as fast as before by .... disabling Adblock on wartune sites.

Maybe they've added something that detected by the adblock quite similar with an ads in there ? Dunno ....
                'I'll win with attitude, and I'll lose in style.'

MARVEEN HENDRAWAN | marveen
                FORSAKEN First Guild Master
                KABAM-S38 | Mage | Lvl.80 | BR 300k+

Comment

fun fact: last time i cleared my wartune's cache is in early december and now im having way less lag than when i regularly clear cache every patch.
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

The update brought some cool stuff, but it also Gave everyone a free astral no one knows how to use--Enhanced Lag Game-Destroyer.
                    This Potent astral has ruined many attempts to complete Lych's Lair Nightmare and decimated teams of 110k BR at level 12 in Spire.
                    No one has found a cure, but everyone is still praying on their pixelated knees.
                    Symptoms include:
                    • Black boxes at World Boss
                    • Seeing nothing at the end of Events
                    • Strange sense of fury when your screen freezes
                    • Being beaten by someone 30K BR lower than you in BG

Unfortunately, HeathCare.gov does not cover any form of symptoms diagnosed as a cause of Enhanced Lag Game-Destroyer.
                    If you need instant assistance (Or just want this astral amputated) Hit Up Kabam On The Forums!!!

Laugh out Loud,
                    Last edited by LordAwesomeness1; 05-20-2014, 10:03 AM.
                    Awesomeness♥

Kabam Server 8 USA East

Level 77 Knight

141,475 BR (As of 9/12/14)

Non-Casher (Proud of it)

My Heart Belongs to FireAndIce

The worst enemy of "Greatness" is "Good Enough"

Comment

Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
                      yay some1 else that has discovered the truth
                      Ive played plenty of MMO browser games before and truth is I have not run into any other game that lags as badly as this. (only talking about browser MMOs)
                      Actually many of us knew this since 2012....just haven't bothered to say it that often in the forums since there's no pt in repeating it.
                      IGN: Athena
                      Guild: Warriors
                      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                      Class: Archer
                      Difficulty Level: Noob
                      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
                      X