Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

New World Boss Title's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New World Boss Title's

Just for fun, but I think having a couple of new World Boss title's wouldn't be half bad. See, this crazy thing happened. Yesterday, I managed to deal the last hit to the World Boss. And then, I managed to do it again today. Twice in two days. Personally, I think that's quite an achievement, seeing as I wasn't even thinking about the last hit. The timing was perfect. Anyway, back to the titles. I brainstormed these ideas in three minutes, so they're not the best:

Keep the Mortal Blow title, as I think it's quite a nice one, but add in a few extra titles:

The Slayer - Deal the killing blow to the World Boss twice.

World Boss Assassin - Deal the killing blow to the world boss five times.

Massacrer - Deal the killing blow to the world boss ten times.

Balenor's Savior - Deal the killing blow to the world boss twenty times.

Then maybe you could have some new titles for the people who deal the most damage. (Top three overall):

1st: Mercenary.

2nd: Brawler.

3rd: Enforcer.

I know, the name's aren't professional. I'm sure someone could come up with much better suited title names, but it's just a suggestion.
    To Willow:
    Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

yeah, so we can be proud of our characters even we didn't get last hit or even top 1. yeah i agree with that

Comment

i kinda missed the "wolf hunter", "demon killer", and "dragon slayer" titles.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

I wasn't around when those title's were in play. Though I've seen screenshots of some older players with the Dragon Slayer title. It looked good in my opinion.
        To Willow:
        Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Comment

I love this guy... good idea.
          R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
          Archer Linkoneusc
          Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

I wasn't around for those titles either. I wonder why they are no longer available. Anyway, I think some new titles would be nice to have. Good suggestions!

Comment

Good idea. I also wish they would change from this *grey* theme to the color-filled theme when they first implemented titles.
              Baby we'll be dancing in the dark♥
              Dancing in the Fiery Hell from the start♥

Comment

I would like to see this suggestion happen in the game.

Comment

Also, I think it would give people something to work for, apart from earning Gold and Daru. I know how much competition goes along now just to get the Mortal Blow title. Got to admit, I was certainly one to fight for that last hit.
                  To Willow:

Comment

Working...
                  X