Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Discord Event

Join us for our Discord Server 2nd Anniversary events! Click HERE for details
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

New World Boss Title's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imperias
    started a topic New World Boss Title's

New World Boss Title's

Just for fun, but I think having a couple of new World Boss title's wouldn't be half bad. See, this crazy thing happened. Yesterday, I managed to deal the last hit to the World Boss. And then, I managed to do it again today. Twice in two days. Personally, I think that's quite an achievement, seeing as I wasn't even thinking about the last hit. The timing was perfect. Anyway, back to the titles. I brainstormed these ideas in three minutes, so they're not the best:

Keep the Mortal Blow title, as I think it's quite a nice one, but add in a few extra titles:

The Slayer - Deal the killing blow to the World Boss twice.

World Boss Assassin - Deal the killing blow to the world boss five times.

Massacrer - Deal the killing blow to the world boss ten times.

Balenor's Savior - Deal the killing blow to the world boss twenty times.

Then maybe you could have some new titles for the people who deal the most damage. (Top three overall):

1st: Mercenary.

2nd: Brawler.

3rd: Enforcer.

I know, the name's aren't professional. I'm sure someone could come up with much better suited title names, but it's just a suggestion.

• Imperias
    replied
    Also, I think it would give people something to work for, apart from earning Gold and Daru. I know how much competition goes along now just to get the Mortal Blow title. Got to admit, I was certainly one to fight for that last hit.

Leave a comment:

• Alberteiny
    replied
    I would like to see this suggestion happen in the game.

Leave a comment:

• Phoera
    replied
    Good idea. I also wish they would change from this *grey* theme to the color-filled theme when they first implemented titles.

Leave a comment:

• Karistiana
    replied
    I wasn't around for those titles either. I wonder why they are no longer available. Anyway, I think some new titles would be nice to have. Good suggestions!

Leave a comment:

• Linkoneusc
    replied
    I love this guy... good idea.

Leave a comment:

• Imperias
    replied
    I wasn't around when those title's were in play. Though I've seen screenshots of some older players with the Dragon Slayer title. It looked good in my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    i kinda missed the "wolf hunter", "demon killer", and "dragon slayer" titles.

Leave a comment:

• fly1998
    replied
    yeah, so we can be proud of our characters even we didn't get last hit or even top 1. yeah i agree with that

Leave a comment:

Working...
X