a good balance tweak for knights

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a good balance tweak for knights

look i know there a'lot of problems with the knight class and how many complaints there have been about the class but maybe knight class could be improved if the tweak one of the best skills in the game....INTERCEPT. how about we change the skill so that it prioritizes players first instead of troops in bgs

im a knight and i say no, this will make us more overpowered than any other class has ever been in the history of wartune
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

so you want the opponents to start with 0 rage (since you steal it in the first round) . what cd does the intercept have anyway?

btw there are complains about every class, not everyone can adapt to their pros and cons

Comment

Kill troops faster, you won't have problems then.

Comment

For mages and archers our only benefit is the fact that we can throw troops up front and protect ourselves from knights. Any (smart) knight 100k+ matched with an archer or mage same BR would wreck them if you took away that protection. If you wanna intercept players, get rid of their troops first. Knights are not really OP now, but with the fact that defense is twice as effective as attack is, they already get an advantage as stats get higher and higher, so they definitely don't need intercept to priority players.

Comment

yea i know all that but archers have so mnay awsome skills like scatter shot, IS, deep freeze and all them attack the player. Mages have damnation and 3 damn healing skills. only good thing knights have is apollo shield. shadow thrasher is a joke and the the 2 delphics we have doesn't come in handy very much since the deciding attacks are mostly gaia delphics

Comment

Originally posted by whyr2WHY View Post
              yea i know all that but archers have so mnay awsome skills like scatter shot, IS, deep freeze and all them attack the player. Mages have damnation and 3 damn healing skills. only good thing knights have is apollo shield. shadow thrasher is a joke and the the 2 delphics we have doesn't come in handy very much since the deciding attacks are mostly gaia delphics
              Archers do not have a single attack that prioritizes players. SS hits all, AP and DF hit back row, and IS hits one random + any target next to it for half damage (crit ignored). You only think they hit players cause you stand in back. Knights going against anything other than a knight should be in front row, as only archers can target front row for a single attack, but other then that, mages and archer skills are random. So putting yourself up front removes you from easily 50% of the damage i (purposely) can do to you. Knights can use their two delphs in like 6-7 turns total, I can use my one....then wait a long while.....and get a second....and if any troops are alive, its 50% chance that i hit the player and not a troop. Knights can pick who they hit easily, if they are smart. They know their attacks hit front row, but also know they have hits that target lowest HP. You can use seal to damage the player (even if it dont stun) and the uslash to hit the player directly. Knights can beat any archer their BR, and can beat prolly 50/50 mages their BR if they are smart. Ive beaten knights 18k BR above me cause they were stupid. Ive also been smashed by knights 10k below me cause they were smart.

Comment

Originally posted by whyr2WHY View Post
                LOL damnation is the worst skill ever!! also 60 sec cd without talents... Awful skill

Comment

intercept has limited usage with sylphs and troops only make a difference in lower lvls, the real problem with mages are the ability to heal later in the game ..not the troops. Knights are fine once you get pass 65+ ..mpd and wb will always be a problem

Comment

please we don't need an advice or suggestion from a heavy casher, you guys can deal whatever damage you want with your money, money buys everything, this here is an ongoing discussion for non casher and light casher, we care cause we put our time building up and knowing the other class has all the advantage, no one use intercepts cause it deals only in front and hits only the troops, and for arena, stealing rage from a single person ain't making much of a difference, unless it could hit a behind person or get a strong team, and that consist mostly archers and mage where knight becomes useless again, only a meatshield waiting to die in front, attck powers , mage and archers have all the attck powers, with earning more capabillity, they outrun a knight way behind and get ahead in everything, you;ll have an archers and mage leading all the dungeons, equipment sets, skytrials and others, we are being damn like hell by R2, while running to slash the world boss, archers have attck twice.

Comment

You're a lv45 with 15k br? You have bigger problems and your opponent not having a turn of rage won't solve them. If you have problems with being hit in the back row, switch with your troops. If you want to target opponent, kill troops. If you want to complain more, carry on.

Comment

i'm 71 by the way, that's just for show

Comment

Working...
                        X