This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
    non vip does not mean non-casher. you can buy 3000000 balens as a non vip if you want to, or more. people love to say they are non cashers, like it's some badge of honor, but it's their word only. if your br is more than 100k, you are a casher, there is no other way (or a cheater)

everyone says "carting for gems". how in the he11 do you cart for gems if you are getting killed by campers over and over? you people built up this mythology about "slow leveling" and it's complete b.s. it exists to justify your superior cashing skills, and nothing else. tell the new guys that there is a chance, then kill them repeatedly as they walk out of the spawn point

edit: a non-casher with 2 balens, that's funny. how do you get 2 balens? they sell in packs of 500. that requires CASH

point made

lol is 2 unbound balen strange , there are surveys and videos and many players can make many balens out of it , and just a question , are u by any chance new to the game. such complaints are from newcomers , and pls stop saying that non cashers can build good toon , its just shows you are talking ** evenmore

Comment

why don't you want to admit you cash? do you think that it will somehow diminish your ability to kill non cashers? why are you so guilty about it? because it would mean admitting slow leveling is a sham and that your position requires no skill at all?
      you're a special kind of stupid, are you? just come to my server(s111, merged with 67,70,73,108,114) and ask any senior players if i cash or not. or better yet, play at my server for a few months and see it yourself if i cashed or not.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

why don't you want to admit you cash? do you think that it will somehow diminish your ability to kill non cashers? why are you so guilty about it? because it would mean admitting slow leveling is a sham and that your position requires no skill at all?
        Why can't you accept that not all non-cashers have to be bad?

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
          you're a special kind of stupid, are you? just come to my server(s111, merged with 67,70,73,108,114) and ask any senior players if i cash or not. or better yet, play at my server for a few months and see it yourself if i cashed or not.
          what else would they say? do you show them your credit card statements? how would anyone really know?

Comment

Originally posted by Whispir View Post
            Why can't you accept that not all non-cashers have to be bad?
            non cashers aren't bad. but slow leveling isn't going to magically make them good either. you can level up slow or fast, and you will get the same stats, because speed is not a factor. you can buy the same astrals. you can get the same gems. you can level up guild skills and academy. none of these things is a magic bullet.

the difference is with cash you can do a lot more. no countdowns make a huge difference. buy loids rather than waiting 6 weeks to get them. buying mounts, mount whips, and mahra. buying clothes, luck stones, fashion cores and socketing tools. you can say "slow level", but all of this stuff will shoot your br up like a rocket if you spend enough

Comment

what else would they say? do you show them your credit card statements? how would anyone really know?

i return the question to you, how would you know if i spend any cash if you cannot see my "credit card statement"?

btw i quoted that because i dont know what it is, i dont have a credit card.
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

noob9841, you seems to be ignorant on what you can do to upgrade your br, there is plenty. a lot which takes a long time, but 100k br for a no cash player is not impossible.

Comment

non cashers aren't bad. but slow leveling isn't going to magically make them good either. you can level up slow or fast, and you will get the same stats, because speed is not a factor. you can buy the same astrals. you can get the same gems. you can level up guild skills and academy. none of these things is a magic bullet.

the difference is with cash you can do a lot more. no countdowns make a huge difference. buy loids rather than waiting 6 weeks to get them. buying mounts, mount whips, and mahra. buying clothes, luck stones, fashion cores and socketing tools. you can say "slow level", but all of this stuff will shoot your br up like a rocket if you spend enough
                  We're trying to figure out why you would say things like this which are untrue:
                  build all you want. that isn't the issue. you can build whatever you want, but without lots of cash, you won't have enough bricks. there is no such thing as a no cash 100k. it can't happen without a dozen mounts and leveled up casher clothes. 400 bound balens a month won't get you that, even if you play for years
                  if your br is more than 100k, you are a casher, there is no other way (or a cheater)

Comment

build all you want. that isn't the issue. you can build whatever you want, but without lots of cash, you won't have enough bricks. there is no such thing as a no cash 100k. it can't happen without a dozen mounts and leveled up casher clothes. 400 bound balens a month won't get you that, even if you play for years
                    Not that tough...I'm over 100 and have 18 free mounts.

Comment

*** did a slow leveling thread turn into a cash vs non. cash discussion?

Comment

Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
                        *** did a slow leveling thread turn into a cash vs non. cash discussion?
                        I thought we were just picking on some noob. Sorry.

Comment

edit: a non-casher with 2 balens, that's funny. how do you get 2 balens? they sell in packs of 500. that requires CASH

point made
                          how did i missed this stupid statement?

let me guide you the page of a blog that helped me a lot. and those stupid 2 balens? after bound balens introduced, i have no need to earn balens from watching videos again so it stuck at 2 for half a year.
                          here's the screenshots of those neverchanging balens:
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	251013.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	181.1 KB
ID:	1688069
                          taken october 25th 2013, taken after a bug when you claim the energine reward with you astral slot full. the energine sent to the mail, but with the wrong message

Name:	011213.jpg
Size:	182.4 KB
ID:	1688070
                          taken december 1st 2013

Name:	241113.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	174.0 KB
ID:	1688074
                          taken november 24th 2013

Name:	221213.jpg
Size:	185.6 KB
ID:	1688071
                          taken december 22nd 2013

Name:	060214.jpg
Size:	180.4 KB
ID:	1688072
                          taken february 6th 2014

Name:	160314.jpg
Size:	185.6 KB
ID:	1688073
                          taken march 16th 2014
                          Last edited by Arlad; 05-18-2014, 02:15 PM. Reason: changed a wrong pic

Comment

A new star emerges! Please, take a seat noob9841 and entertain us more!
                            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                              A new star emerges! Please, take a seat noob9841 and entertain us more!
                              '

*graps popcorn*

Comment

Originally posted by MageRockz View Post
                                '

*graps popcorn*
                                Get me some too?

Comment

Working...
                                X