Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Aspects of Slow Levelling?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

edit: a non-casher with 2 balens, that's funny. how do you get 2 balens? they sell in packs of 500. that requires CASH

point made[/QUOTE]
    lmao, 2 balens= balen video

Comment

Originally posted by EmperorWraith View Post
      This subject interests me, because I can see that in most cases, slow-levelling and camping at a certain level really does help, compared to fast levelling, and getting yourself stuck in the 50's zone.
      This is often misunderstood, what helps is having a regular team-mates to run everything.
      Level 50 is where it sposed to start to build that relationship and teamwork.
      The hard part is making sure you have the same rate and goals with them.
      It is best to do this in new server since ppl in older servers wont adjust their goals for you.

If you are non-casher, you won't compete with already older players or spenders.
      Don't believe they just camp there by time, it also takes a lot of money to catch up.
      If you don't want to spend any dime *at all*, then level normally after you find your team.
      Slow leveling isn't needed after talents, you can get every single set just leveling normally
      and doing team stuff (I know I did that).
      [morfinnor]
      Temple of Ibalize

Comment

i didn't slow level nor fast level i only level when my BR makes me able to run the next mp, and compared to those who are still camping in 50's or 60's i moved to 70 and started doing 70 nm runs which makes me closer to 70 gear then 80 way faster than them.Last thing campers can dominate bg and arena but when it comes to pve content it doesn't matter much.
        Name:MODOKâ„¢
        Class:Archer
        Server:Kabam s28(West)
        Guild:CritRime
        Level:Advanced 80
        BR(MAX):1.6 mil
        Honor Rank:Sky Dragon Knight

Comment

I dont get slow leveling at all..why would anyone do it?? only fun they have is killing new players in bg and arena..for months and months..nothing else!!! those 2 aspects of the game!!..in all others they cant compete with players that started in same time at all, unless their server is dead and they are the only ones who are still playing after 1 year of camping and still are lvl 59..LOL and all the others quit cause they reached boredom.. I mean *** is this ******?? lol

Comment

Originally posted by ~Thrill~ View Post
            I dont get slow leveling at all..why would anyone do it?? only fun they have is killing new players in bg and arena..for months and months..nothing else!!! those 2 aspects of the game!!..in all others they cant compete with players that started in same time at all, unless their server is dead and they are the only ones who are still playing after 1 year of camping and still are lvl 59..LOL and all the others quit cause they reached boredom.. I mean *** is this ******?? lol
            Main thing about Slow Leveling, is mostly done to obtain PvP Medal Ranks easier.

Because while the non slow levelers or cashers level up, you stays at lower level and dominate BG to gain as much honor as possible.

Best place to do this is in the 54~59 level zone, where there are not many cashers because most of them don't require slow leveling to gain honor. In turn, slow levelers can play catch up inside this zone to get as much BR as a casher normally do (but requires 5~10 times the amount of time spend)

Also because most slow levelers are non-cashers that doesn't have VIP, so they do this to not lose as much honor as possible, because by slow leveling, it means you die less in that bracket, and thus lose less honor overall.

Try getting your Honor Rank at level 75+ and face the level 80s with 150k+ BR... you'll feel how important it is to slow level to get honor rank at lower level first.

However as I said above, best done between 54~59 bracket, or at most 64 bracket.
            There's no real point to slow level below 54 or above 65 (unless you're slow leveling for HS)

Than there are those heavy casher that doesn't really slow level but just stay "forever 'level'" just so they can feel pleasure from killing low BR players.
            I know a few that obtained Lord Divine but stayed same level for more than a year
            Last time I asked one of them, they said the character are actually just their ALTS, even tho these characters are fully cashed on with high mount strength, level 40+ soul engrave, level 4+ clothing, etc etc)
            Last edited by anichaos; 05-18-2014, 07:11 PM.

Comment

-camp at lvl 39 to get Crusader and some othe mounts, goal is 20 - 30k br. (1month camping)
              -camp at lvl 64 to get Lord divine medalion and 60 leg set, goal is 60 - 80k br. (2 month camping)
              -camp at lvl 74 to get leg set and max talents, goal is 90 - 110k br. (3 month camping)
              -rush to lvl 80 (do talents later) goal is 100 - 130k br.

Comment

you dont get my point..whats the point of playing so that you can kill me when im, idk..lvl 80..if campers start killing me at lvl 80..ill quit..but i came to the end of the game..i dont have to play it for 2 years. I dont even get mad at campers at bg..I have a char lvl 46 with crusader title, 2 weeks old, spent 10 bucks on it..when i see campers at bg killing me it doesnt make ma angry or anything cause they are not important to me..they play different game in which im not interested at all, i dont think :wow you're so strong..i wanna be like that..because the way they got is boring!!! Ill play my strategy , i fight ppl who play normally like i do, cashers or non cashers and try to beat them..campers are not counted at all..they are like some bugs in a game that i have to deal with twice in a day..they are not bothering me at all..i dont care about them ) so..whats the point of their game at all..all that time for what? to have 30 min of glory in a day c'mon guys... or to wait till lvl 80..)) most players dont even play to this lvl..lol
                Last edited by ~Thrill~; 05-18-2014, 07:32 PM.

Comment

BTW, I didn't camp until level 59 (for about 4~5 month or so, just so I can obtain LD), than after that I started leveling and rarely go into BG except during events.

I straight leveled from 1 to 58 non-stop. (I get wiped in BG during then, but doesn't matter, cause once I reached level 59, I started to own other players slowly, at the end, I can fight against heavy cashers and sometimes win against them)

Currently I am just leveling regularly and leveling up my talents.

What I do is don't level up til I hit Talent Cap on that level before I go into next level.

This allows a much better control in Group Arena to match up with similar level range of players instead of being at 69 with super low HS and getting stunned for 3 turns.
                  Whereas I get matched up with 65~67s and only get stun for 1~2 turns. (sometimes I get matched with 64s and not get stun at all)

you dont get my point..whats the point of playing so that you can kill me when im, idk..lvl 80..
                  VVV
                  Try getting your Honor Rank at level 75+ and face the level 80s with 150k+ BR... you'll feel how important it is to slow level to get honor rank at lower level first.
                  the point is not to try and kill others in level 80 BG after getting your Honor Rank... there's no real point to do PvP after obtaining LD unless it's for Events, but even than, the only thing you do BG is to get PvP Title that does nothing in this game or for
                  feel pleasure from killing low BR players.

And...
                  Because while the non slow levelers or cashers level up
                  I would like to see how someone slow leveling at 59 bracket meets 80s in BGs... LOL
                  Last edited by anichaos; 05-18-2014, 07:36 PM.

Comment

you dont need to explain your strategy..theres a time for everyone to slow down..its normal..but campers that camp for months..that i dont get at all. I would probably get tired very soon if not sooner and skip to another game..i mean this game is not so good to spend years on it..there are far more better games out there..why do that to yourself ppl realy compensate their rl issues with this game..its sad. move on guys!!

Comment

you dont need to explain your strategy..theres a time for everyone to slow down..its normal..but campers that camp for months..that i dont get at all. I would probably get tired very soon if not sooner and skip to another game..i mean this game is not so good to spend years on it..there are far more better games out there..why do that to yourself ppl realy compensate their rl issues with this game..its sad. move on guys!!
                      well... with bunch of limits on how much Honor and EXP you can get a day, it's not possible to not camp for months...

you can only get 3000 honor a day, and you can't reobtain the ones you lose from losing in BG.

IE: game says you hit 3000 honor cap, but you lose 300 in BG, you actually only get 2700 on this day and you can not obtain any more Honor to hit 3000 honor cap again on this day.

Even with "honor scrolls" all it does is let you kill less people to hit Honor Cap, but you can not go above 3000 anyways, that's why no one really uses Honor Scrolls anymore, cause it's pointless unless you're impatient and doesn't want to spend time killing a few more players in BG.
                      Honor Scrolls also does not allow you to gain more PvP-Points.

Comment

I tip my hat to you, cuz I'll be doing the same. Play it once and while, and get on with life.
                        I've heard players from Yaros server with lvl 80 char starting again on the new server and camping over again for months, coming to years.
                        I'd plan to play for about a year and move on to another game cuz youthful time is precious and it's more fulfilled if you get out there and do
                        something fruitful than to kill and waste time away on something like this that doesn't get you anywhere in life.
                        Well,. if peeps wanna camp their char level for years, I'd suggest to have a very strong influence in the game changes if not, then it's not worth the time.

Apply this like life, it doesn't rewind for you to restart the process again. So learn from those who actually did, and share to those who are new.
                        So word of advice, start once and start well; be open minded - get all the advice from peeps who redo their char on new server, camp for about 3-4 months and have fun after that

PS: it's not wrong to play more than one char on the same server, but I'd like to quote from someone: "Play the game, don't let the game play you".

Player: Sobaream | Lvl 50 char
                        Battle Rating: ~49-55k (after bless)
                        Server: gamefuse Uratis (new server of 2014)
                        Started playing: April / May 2014

Edit: "Play it once and well, and get on with life"
                        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 12-08-2014, 04:07 AM. Reason: post merge
                        "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
                        Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
                        Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

Edit: Check the freaking date and stop reviving dead thread, no one cares about your emo stuff.

Comment

edit: hi..
                            IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                            Class: Archer
                            Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                            Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                            but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                              Edit: Check the freaking date and stop reviving dead thread, no one cares about your emo stuff.
                              Edit: don't necropost. Is that what you mean? Or are you offended by what I said earlier?
                              "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
                              Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
                              Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

have a guildie who gets road warrior every week shes been sat at lvl 39 for ages now almost all her gems are lvl 10 has lvl 9 stables maxed soul engraving all for free just saves bound balens for ages to get what she needs

Comment

Working...
                                X