Crypt key

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crypt key

i suggest to put crypt key into voucher shop.
    I found the crypt increased from 2 times to 4 times ( 1 free, 3 crypt key required ). That makes ppl who can charge have more benefit and game costs much money now. on the other hand, voucher shop doesn't have many items, keeping at 9 since i had join s9
    i think it will make more ppl interested in this game

+1
    Dear G.M,
    Pls kindly consider this suggestion !!
    Create opportunities for free players who can catch up with vip members in the game by full traning time....
    If not found any more crypt key, with just one single free for catacombs, balance between the players more and more distant. The difference in the Catacombs's full set equipped - power differences compaire VIP members - Free Players will make to free players leave the game, or looking to another game accordingly.
    Once again, thanks in advance !

Comment

Originally posted by R22931872 View Post
      i suggest to put crypt key into voucher shop.
      I found the crypt increased from 2 times to 4 times ( 1 free, 3 crypt key required ). That makes ppl who can charge have more benefit and game costs much money now. on the other hand, voucher shop doesn't have many items, keeping at 9 since i had join s9
      i think it will make more ppl interested in this game
      This has been suggested sooo many times even by me once for crying out loud Please use the search function before posting threads thank u
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
      X