This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2Vet2 bullhorn so funny

This one i think was a funny thing, everybody knows the forgotten stones just open shild for use Resistance gems, and so far i know as players the resistance gems dont grow the br.
    Why take in R2Vet people some dont even know the game them should go learn this game before them even spam out fake bullhorn info.

Click image for larger version

Name:	loool.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	16.4 KB
ID:	1749714
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
    This one i think was a funny thing, everybody knows the forgotten stones just open shild for use Resistance gems, and so far i know as players the resistance gems dont grow the br.
    Why take in R2Vet people some dont even know the game them should go learn this game before them even spam out fake bullhorn info.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]87339[/ATTACH]
    let me direct you to this:

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
    *headdesk* It's not the Magisters that do that and know how to do that... It's an automated message created because of their special title, like when the server's #1 Guild Master comes online... (S)he doesn't know how to do that either, it's automated.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

just goes to show the r2vets are just shills, they have no real power or special knowledge

keep pimpin'

Comment

Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
        just goes to show the r2vets are just shills, they have no real power or special knowledge

keep pimpin'
        r2vets are players the play on other servers and they have to know alot to be a vet

Comment

i like how people ignored my previous post. seems they bent on insulting the magisters.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia
            When am told him to stop write out faked bullhorns he answer me later with.
            What is it for wrong with the vet people.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]87340[/ATTACH]
            Couldn't help but giggle at that attachment. 'Who is going to stop me?'. Sounds like a madman plotting to rule over Wartune with their Empire. Apologies, I know it's off topic, but I had to post that.
            To Willow:
            Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

Not everyone knows everything about the game the Info the vets give is for newer players and even some older players may learn something. berating a person for trying to help only makes you look bad. People make mistakes and thats the way we learn. I've seen messages i wasn't fond of. but they are there as a way to help inexperienced or unknowing players. find a real complaint and stop nit picking for feeling of superiority. maybe you should have said something about it being possibly incorrect nicely which by the tone of of your post doesn't seem to be the way you said it
              Last edited by squiglylon; 05-18-2014, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by squiglylon View Post
                Not everyone knows everything about the game the Info the vets give is for newer players and even some older players may learn something. berating a person for trying to help only makes you look bad. I've seen messages i wasn't fond of. but they are there as a way to help inexperienced or unknowing players. find a real complaint and stop nit picking for feeling of superiority
                Them joine a server some is over 1 years old is never come a new players thire servern only dies out and the people some playing thire now has play over 1 years them know everything and still we see alot of R2Vet spam in the bullhorn alot of the bullhorns has incorrect information. And when man tell them is not true them thing them own the ******* game and think them are so freking awsome and know everything but them dosent even know what Gems are for stuff is just some old freking guy at 100 years old some try earn a bit cash job with bad support.

Its like to go into a IT Store and say what man want buy and them just dont understand what you want to buy you need go serch for the product buy you self.
                Character - Taggen
                Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                Class - Archer
                Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

r2 vets are applied by experienced ppl in the game who are willing out to help other , and u seem to ignore arlad's post which gave the correct answer to your post , and u are mixing your sentence with swedish grammar
                  Last edited by MageRockz; 05-18-2014, 01:51 PM.

Comment

sounds like the vet is more interested in looking important, than helping people. It would be more help to people if he kept his mouth shut.

Comment

R2Vet's don't put those messages in world chat. It happens when they're online and they have no control on what is wrote.

It's just an automated chat system.

Therefore we shouldn't be looking at the Vet's as people who don't know what they're talking about.

Comment

"who is going to stop me"

wow

Comment

if you have any problems with staff, vets or mods from R2 please file a ticket. vets dont create these messages as they are automated, let them do what the need to do and dont tease them.
                          if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
                          then click on support

Comment

Working...
                          X