Gem event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by locbones View Post
    ^^This guy funny...try to make it sound like free players have advantage..lol
    no that person was trying to say everything is by chance some noncashers get the same stuff as cashers get because of it SOMETIMES whereas others spend 1000's of $ and not get it because of the luck aspect of it. The luck aspect of it is more beneficial to noncashers and low cashers than the biggest cashers. most of the time it onyl drains big cashers of mroe money opening max boxes every day hoping to get the item while SOMETIMES r2 gives you a way to get a few boxes free its not a lot of boxes but it is something you get a chance same and if your lucky you could get it

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
      2lordhokage
      S430
      level 45 knight
      BR/ 15,000

'nough said
      Lol...Competition for lowbies xD

Peace,
      Awesomeness♥

Kabam Server 8 USA East

Level 77 Knight

141,475 BR (As of 9/12/14)

Non-Casher (Proud of it)

My Heart Belongs to FireAndIce

The worst enemy of "Greatness" is "Good Enough"

Comment

Originally posted by locbones View Post
        ^^This guy funny...try to make it sound like free players have advantage..lol
        Lol your right...Money IS an Advantage
        Awesomeness♥

Kabam Server 8 USA East

Level 77 Knight

141,475 BR (As of 9/12/14)

Non-Casher (Proud of it)

My Heart Belongs to FireAndIce

The worst enemy of "Greatness" is "Good Enough"

Comment

Originally posted by whyr2WHY View Post
          i'm a non-casher myself and i totally agree with u. r2 hass stopped caring about us freebies and have made it next to impossible to get enough carnation for even the mahras and stuff.
          Funny, I am a pretty lazy player on my free character, and I get 30 mahras every single event for free. You must be like the super lazy version of me then.

Comment

I only wanted unlimited, the event items I don't care... Cause now I gotta plan how to synthise my gems to get maximum freebies ... pfff.

Comment

I am pretty sure r2 has never cared for the non casher and if you are one of them u can never compete. you cant build a strong character either, you can build an ok character.

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                I only wanted unlimited, the event items I don't care... Cause now I gotta plan how to synthise my gems to get maximum freebies ... pfff.
                No one forces you to optimaze or even take part in this event. Would you rather get no event at all?

Originally posted by Erabonknight View Post
                I am pretty sure r2 has never cared for the non casher and if you are one of them u can never compete. you cant build a strong character either, you can build an ok character.
                Wartune is one of those browser games where casher content is available to non-cashers.
                It's already unfair to people who pay that you non-casher can get the same things. And it IS really irritating when you spend 20-30k balens just to get that damn Hades and of course, you don't get it, while some non-casher got 2 Hades sylphs from those free boxes we had.
                It's like using public transport with and without the valid ticket.
                Last edited by Caballero1321; 05-20-2014, 05:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Erabonknight View Post
                  Kinda logical that you can't compete with someone that spends 10-50-10000000k bucks on a game. Anyone that ever thought that R2/PC/7road w/e would give them equal chances to compete for free with someone that spends 10-50-10000000000k bucks on this should go play Farmville or something lol.

I spend some, don't spend huge so I know my limitations, know there's things I can't and can do and that's w/e. Play the game as you see fit, and have fun, but if you're hoping R2 will baby you and give you everything for free while others dish out thousands for it...... well keep dreaming!

Some people can be proud of building an ok character for no cash, and the longer you play (more new **** is added) your BR goes up and up and up and while it might be a huge gap between the monsters you'll still have many more options in the game. ^^

Comment

situations vary from every player my bro every dont have much patience like u to wait 2-6months for 1 unlimited event

Comment

some people are proud that they build a decent char out of effort , some people are proud that they build an awesome char with some effort and lots of cash . Some people just want it free and easy ,what type of char will they build then?
                      S204 royal basin (Oceanic Server)
                      IGN : Neggy

Comment

I'm just happy they give out events.

They don't have to lol.

Comment

i just find it funny that just because there's events everyday unlike other games where you hardly get daily events, ppl expect to have the same events every month. Then they turn around and curse the publisher for having boring and same events every month but when they change it, they also get scolded for changing it. Seems to me the ppl cursing on this forum have it worse than women on their period...
                          IGN: Athena
                          Guild: Warriors
                          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                          Class: Archer
                          Difficulty Level: Noob
                          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                            i just find it funny that just because there's events everyday unlike other games where you hardly get daily events, ppl expect to have the same events every month. Then they turn around and curse the publisher for having boring and same events every month but when they change it, they also get scolded for changing it. Seems to me the ppl cursing on this forum have it worse than women on their period...
                            wow bro.. finally ..something even worse than woman on period u discovered it lol
                            NaNa

Class: Hentai Masta

Guild: MBC Server S4

I consider myself a crayon, I might not be your favorite color but one day you'll need me to complete your picture[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                              I agree with you but interesting comparison . I'll pay atention and check if its true

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                                No one forces you to optimaze or even take part in this event. Would you rather get no event at all?

Wartune is one of those browser games where casher content is available to non-cashers.
                                It's already unfair to people who pay that you non-casher can get the same things. And it IS really irritating when you spend 20-30k balens just to get that damn Hades and of course, you don't get it, while some non-casher got 2 Hades sylphs from those free boxes we had.
                                It's like using public transport with and without the valid ticket.
                                Yes, dude except that is simple.
                                This game is designed to milk people out.
                                The content is available but it gonna take 2 years+ for your non casher to get access to the content that you redeem as available, so ask yourself how many will be playing this after 2 years, and given that time there's stuff that you cannot get, simple as that.
                                East coast archer.

Comment

Working...
                                X