X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yassu653
    started a topic Gem event

Gem event

why the heck did u add thos carnation to the gem event R2 and made it limited we shd have enjoyed the unlimited gem event with out that carnation , man waited for 1month collected 150 lvl3 gems just gem event to get whips and SC and wht u have done is limited gem event with that uselees cartion which dont make any change to non cahsers (note:even if u make 10 carnation from gems making other 20 is hard for non cahsers) please note even non-cahsers are playing this game we like it as well simply as we like this dont mean we do wht ever we do like u say , u never change R2 u suck grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr 1month=30days not 30 min to follow wht ever event u make (note: any cashers who sees this msg and reply as if they are kings i dont care abt u ,if i pay even i say buetiful words that could hurt other)

• MageRockz
    replied
    Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    i just find it funny that just because there's events everyday unlike other games where you hardly get daily events, ppl expect to have the same events every month. Then they turn around and curse the publisher for having boring and same events every month but when they change it, they also get scolded for changing it. Seems to me the ppl cursing on this forum have it worse than women on their period...
    i agree with athena , i think it has been like this for months and complainers being the most percentage cause of event changes, can u beleive last gem event which had lvl 1-3 gems for only 10 balen (dont recall if it was 1-2 or 1-3), and stupid rat screams like event failure , looooooooool.

Leave a comment:

• mohammedblaze
    replied
    meh something better than nothing and for those ppl saying u cant build a toon without *cashing* guess what?
    i have loads of people who build there toon to a great point
    dont compare what u see inn cross servers dudes with 150k+ BR those are called whales some just got money and wanna spend it
    but look at your server if u see u belong in the avg then u made a great toon

Leave a comment:

• MSEngel
    replied
    Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
    No one forces you to optimaze or even take part in this event. Would you rather get no event at all?

Wartune is one of those browser games where casher content is available to non-cashers.
    It's already unfair to people who pay that you non-casher can get the same things. And it IS really irritating when you spend 20-30k balens just to get that damn Hades and of course, you don't get it, while some non-casher got 2 Hades sylphs from those free boxes we had.
    It's like using public transport with and without the valid ticket.
    Yes, dude except that is simple.
    This game is designed to milk people out.
    The content is available but it gonna take 2 years+ for your non casher to get access to the content that you redeem as available, so ask yourself how many will be playing this after 2 years, and given that time there's stuff that you cannot get, simple as that.

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied
    i just find it funny that just because there's events everyday unlike other games where you hardly get daily events, ppl expect to have the same events every month. Then they turn around and curse the publisher for having boring and same events every month but when they change it, they also get scolded for changing it. Seems to me the ppl cursing on this forum have it worse than women on their period...
    I agree with you but interesting comparison . I'll pay atention and check if its true

Leave a comment:

• Geylang☠魔香嶣
    replied
    wow bro.. finally ..something even worse than woman on period u discovered it lol

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ArchersCheat-44
    replied
    I'm just happy they give out events.

They don't have to lol.

Leave a comment:

• R211971187
    replied
    some people are proud that they build a decent char out of effort , some people are proud that they build an awesome char with some effort and lots of cash . Some people just want it free and easy ,what type of char will they build then?

Leave a comment:

• yassu653
    replied
    situations vary from every player my bro every dont have much patience like u to wait 2-6months for 1 unlimited event

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by Erabonknight View Post
    I am pretty sure r2 has never cared for the non casher and if you are one of them u can never compete. you cant build a strong character either, you can build an ok character.
    Kinda logical that you can't compete with someone that spends 10-50-10000000k bucks on a game. Anyone that ever thought that R2/PC/7road w/e would give them equal chances to compete for free with someone that spends 10-50-10000000000k bucks on this should go play Farmville or something lol.

I spend some, don't spend huge so I know my limitations, know there's things I can't and can do and that's w/e. Play the game as you see fit, and have fun, but if you're hoping R2 will baby you and give you everything for free while others dish out thousands for it...... well keep dreaming!

Some people can be proud of building an ok character for no cash, and the longer you play (more new **** is added) your BR goes up and up and up and while it might be a huge gap between the monsters you'll still have many more options in the game. ^^

Leave a comment:

• Caballero1321
    replied
    Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
    I only wanted unlimited, the event items I don't care... Cause now I gotta plan how to synthise my gems to get maximum freebies ... pfff.
    No one forces you to optimaze or even take part in this event. Would you rather get no event at all?

Originally posted by Erabonknight View Post
    I am pretty sure r2 has never cared for the non casher and if you are one of them u can never compete. you cant build a strong character either, you can build an ok character.
    Wartune is one of those browser games where casher content is available to non-cashers.
    It's already unfair to people who pay that you non-casher can get the same things. And it IS really irritating when you spend 20-30k balens just to get that damn Hades and of course, you don't get it, while some non-casher got 2 Hades sylphs from those free boxes we had.
    It's like using public transport with and without the valid ticket.
    Last edited by Caballero1321; 05-20-2014, 05:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Erabonknight
    replied

Leave a comment:

• JkLoser87
    replied
    I only wanted unlimited, the event items I don't care... Cause now I gotta plan how to synthise my gems to get maximum freebies ... pfff.

Leave a comment:

• Filfiljuma
    replied
    Originally posted by whyr2WHY View Post
    i'm a non-casher myself and i totally agree with u. r2 hass stopped caring about us freebies and have made it next to impossible to get enough carnation for even the mahras and stuff.
    Funny, I am a pretty lazy player on my free character, and I get 30 mahras every single event for free. You must be like the super lazy version of me then.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X