archers rule the WORLD BOSS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• archers rule the WORLD BOSS

you can see here in all class, only one single in top 10 coming out rank 8, he has more than 100k +BR, and rank 3 in player strength, he has 4 k crits coming up around 30k attacks, he is match with the same BR among the top 3 all class damage in the WB, the guy just next to him rank 7 is only 61 level with around some 25k+ attack and 3.5k crits with around 60k BR, now do you think this is justice huh R2. Click image for larger version

Name:	archers everywhere outclass.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.4 KB
ID:	1749721

you trying to tell us that your madd because the archer class (damage) does better in the worldboss than other classes??
    if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
    then click on support

Comment

I can show you a screenie of the wb at the server im playing, ther's only 1 or maybe 2 archers in top 10.

Comment

can you define them with BR and how much cash they put into to make that happen

Comment

I can tell you, with speed reduction immune knight can almost do similar dmg as archer

now without considering balens buff, our TOP player in WB is often a knight (sometimes me :P)

TOP 2 full team of 8 player (2knight 4archer 2mage) all similar BR

for your case, I think that knight is just afk so explaining for that low dmg, or others balen buff, or he is a noob don't know how to do dbl hit in WB
          SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
          IGN: Kimwong
          CLASS: Knight
          PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
          BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
          Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

give me a screenshot from your server with same attck and same BR archers and knight with similar crits and attacks which knights pass behind an archer then i'll shove my head in a *********, no photoshop please
            the think you are talking about is is too much different in levels or the money the spend, maybe the server you are in has a lot of rich knight.
            Last edited by liquid_oxygen; 05-19-2014, 03:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 2lordhokage View Post
              give me a screenshot from your server with same attck and same BR archers and knight with similar crits and attacks which knights pass behind an archer then i'll shove my head in a ********, no photoshop please
              the think you are talking about is is too much different in levels or the money the spend, maybe the server you are in has a lot of rich knight.
              I sometimes am the 1st player without balen buff, and I am a VIP-only casher

you are only lvl 45 so maybe not yet find out the potential of knight
              Last edited by liquid_oxygen; 05-19-2014, 03:45 AM.
              SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
              IGN: Kimwong
              CLASS: Knight
              PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
              BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
              Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                I can tell you, with speed reduction immune knight can almost do similar dmg as archer

now without considering balens buff, our TOP player in WB is often a knight (sometimes me :P)

TOP 2 full team of 8 player (2knight 4archer 2mage) all similar BR

for your case, I think that knight is just afk so explaining for that low dmg, or others balen buff, or he is a noob don't know how to do dbl hit in WB
                Happens here, i`m a knight and i finish on 6, 7 overall
                Player: sunshinε
                Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                Level: 80
                Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

i'm level 71, that's just to confuse people, you rank 10 in CW, your's a different story, i know how hard you mush have work hard to get that, you are rare in this game, let's say legend, ofcourse you guys must've top the WB, but majority has a different story with similar BR, we aren't jealous or something, but this ain't becoming a fair competion, the R2 people should have made a biography about their character, like archers has high earning capabilities, mage have high destructive AOE attcks, and knights have a shield that breaks easily

Comment

Originally posted by 2lordhokage View Post
                    i'm level 71, that's just to confuse people, you rank 10 in CW, your's a different story, i know how hard you mush have work hard to get that, you are rare in this game, let's say legend, ofcourse you guys must've top the WB, but majority has a different story with similar BR, we aren't jealous or something, but this ain't becoming a fair competion, the R2 people should have made a biography about their character, like archers has high earning capabilities, mage have high destructive AOE attcks, and knights have a shield that breaks easily
                    Knights will always be the "princess" of the game Each class has their wins and losses, but as a knight you`ll start feeling difference from level 60 above, once you have Wyveern Legendary set things will go better at least thats what happend to me.
                    Player: sunshinε
                    Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                    Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                    Level: 80
                    Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

buno sera, schimba formatia hahahaha lol

Comment

i'm pretty sure you can understand, that's 5 server merge, and the put out in a WB is boss is totally unreal, we have 1 more girl who get's into top 10 in all class like on top 3, that's all their's to it, archers mage everywhere everywhere.. .. . . . . . . . wow, i din't know R2 kids play wartune as archers, that's why i guess they are treated as VIP and get a special treatment, great jobs R2 team, i'll shake hands with them in BG.

Comment

this is how the game was and is designed from the start off, every class has its strengths and weaknesses to work with.
                          if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
                          then click on support

Comment

Interesting to c lvl 45 knight whining about Archers' Rulez in WB

Comment

Cashers rule WB, don't have to be an archer.

Comment

Working...
                              X