Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Can we have less events to make cashers even more OP please?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we have less events to make cashers even more OP please?

As the topic states can we have less (or better none at all) events that seem to serve no purpose other than to give cashers even more of an advantage over everyone else? Its bad enough as it is with how pay2win the game is, then I login for the first time in a few days to see this mount event, which will just overpower cashers more than they already are. The game is dying mostly because free players just do no have much of a chance, and doing stuff like this just makes the wall even bigger. Its never wise to alienate your playerbase based on how much they pay or don't pay. Not that R2 cares thou as long as they get their greedy hands on more money asap, since that seems to be the only single goal. When have you seen any new feature that doesn't have a way for rl cash to do better at it? or that uses balens in anyway, I don't see one, even the simplest thing like farming has a balen cost to it. I've cashed a bit, got vip, spirit covernent, wings, a body and weap skin but thats about it, The value for the money is ****-poor, and I know that even if I was to throw more cash at the game it'd probally cost me thousands to get the ability to compete, so I'd rather just not spend anymore at all since its pointless and a major waste of time/money.

Now before you try to tell me: All f2p's are pay2win. There is good type of pay2win and bad type, ALL r2 games are the bad type. Here are the types: The bad type will be first.

The bad kind of pay2win is the one that is used on every single r2 game, bascally it causes a massive void between free and cashing players, since the free players have little chance to catch up without spending a ton to do so. Its expecally more apparent with how the game limits how much you can do each day, and cashers can also bypass this. These games are setup so if your not online eveyr day to do every event, your going to get behind and you have no way at all to catch up. Then your paying players leave because it eventually gets boring killing people in pvp that cannot really fight back.

Now the good type of pay2win: this type bascally lets you pay to advance a bit faster in a game where your not brickwall blocked by limits everyday. You get higher level, better geared faster, but free players can easly catch you since there are no brickwalls or limits on things. They also tend to have less required to play/advance items in the cash shop. Like in Wartune if you wanna be competitve your gonna need to drop hundreds or thosuands of dollars into your mount or slyph, or else you can pretty much forget about it.

To be honest I don't know why I care so much, I am getting to the point of just dropping every game at R2 and just moving on anyway, mostly since they are all pretty much the exact same game in a slightly diffrent mostly pay2win wrapper.

move on if you dont like it nothing is going to change if you cant afford it that is your problem

Comment

PVP is pay to win. PVE is free.

Comment

accidentaly double post my bad
        Last edited by ArtemisS58; 05-19-2014, 11:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scyris View Post
          As the topic states can we have less (or better none at all) events that seem to serve no purpose other than to give cashers even more of an advantage over everyone else? Its bad enough as it is with how pay2win the game is, then I login for the first time in a few days to see this mount event, which will just overpower cashers more than they already are. The game is dying mostly because free players just do no have much of a chance, and doing stuff like this just makes the wall even bigger. Its never wise to alienate your playerbase based on how much they pay or don't pay. Not that R2 cares thou as long as they get their greedy hands on more money asap, since that seems to be the only single goal. When have you seen any new feature that doesn't have a way for rl cash to do better at it? or that uses balens in anyway, I don't see one, even the simplest thing like farming has a balen cost to it. I've cashed a bit, got vip, spirit covernent, wings, a body and weap skin but thats about it, The value for the money is ****-poor, and I know that even if I was to throw more cash at the game it'd probally cost me thousands to get the ability to compete, so I'd rather just not spend anymore at all since its pointless and a major waste of time/money.

Now before you try to tell me: All f2p's are pay2win. There is good type of pay2win and bad type, ALL r2 games are the bad type. Here are the types: The bad type will be first.

The bad kind of pay2win is the one that is used on every single r2 game, bascally it causes a massive void between free and cashing players, since the free players have little chance to catch up without spending a ton to do so. Its expecally more apparent with how the game limits how much you can do each day, and cashers can also bypass this. These games are setup so if your not online eveyr day to do every event, your going to get behind and you have no way at all to catch up. Then your paying players leave because it eventually gets boring killing people in pvp that cannot really fight back.

Now the good type of pay2win: this type bascally lets you pay to advance a bit faster in a game where your not brickwall blocked by limits everyday. You get higher level, better geared faster, but free players can easly catch you since there are no brickwalls or limits on things. They also tend to have less required to play/advance items in the cash shop. Like in Wartune if you wanna be competitve your gonna need to drop hundreds or thosuands of dollars into your mount or slyph, or else you can pretty much forget about it.

To be honest I don't know why I care so much, I am getting to the point of just dropping every game at R2 and just moving on anyway, mostly since they are all pretty much the exact same game in a slightly diffrent mostly pay2win wrapper.
          your obviously confused here.
          ALL BROWSER GAMES ARE HEAVY ON PAY TO WIN. soo the reason why you think r2 only has the bad types of pay2win games is because they only have browser games.

the good type of pay2win you are talking about is for downloaded mmorpg. like maplestory

so yea ur obviously in the wrong place. if you are complaining about heavy pay 2 win for a browser mmo game

Comment

Working...
          X