Which Sylph is best for Knight?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Sylph is best for Knight?

Which Sylph is best for Knight? Can't decide which one to make it purple.

Thanks

apollo, iris, or gaia

all have their advantages.

gaia: single target damage
    iris: heals
    apollo: aoe damage and sylph arena

Comment

Orange Gaia.
      Knight - Kabam - S1
      Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

I am a knight. My opinion is:

apollo for arena and gb => aoe
        hades for mpd, spire and bg => decent damage and self heal
        iris for arena and mpd => group heal when that is what the group needs

cw => i used apollo cause it was my best sylph. I am going to start with hades this time. If need be I will go back to apollo.

if you are going to build just ONE sylph, I would go with apollo.

In this game, as with many others, the answer to the question "what is best for xxxxxx" is "it depends".

Comment

Without a doubt--Iris.

Huge HP is what makes knights tough--Heals and Block are damn near unstoppable.

Iris is the key. In BG, you can heal, heal, heal, and always be ready for the next kill. In Spire or MPD's its useful too, not to mention 3v3 Arena.

So definitely go for the Iris--best sylph in the long run.

Peace Out,
          Awesomeness♥

Kabam Server 8 USA East

Level 77 Knight

141,475 BR (As of 9/12/14)

Non-Casher (Proud of it)

My Heart Belongs to FireAndIce

The worst enemy of "Greatness" is "Good Enough"

Comment

Gaia, to make masive Gold in WBs, and to one shot any class in PVP when on 50% Time (u need to focuse on attack) so even a strong knight who uses iris to get full HP will die if u use Gaia Delph. (Obviously this doesnt work against strong players)

Comment

Originally posted by Anubi0s View Post
              Gaia, even a strong knight who uses iris to get full HP will die if u use Gaia Delph. (Obviously this doesnt work against strong players)
              Lol. So your saying Gaia is only good against weak players? Well that's great.

As I understand, Strong players are the ones that we need the sylph to kill....
              Awesomeness♥

Kabam Server 8 USA East

Level 77 Knight

Non-Casher (Proud of it)

Comment

Originally posted by LordAwesomeness1 View Post
                Lol. So your saying Gaia is only good against weak players? Well that's great.

As I understand, Strong players are the ones that we need the sylph to kill....
                Not at all, but a 95K BR who has lower stats than you, but with 2-3k more patack than you (105k BR) can one shot you on 50% time if he/she crits the Delph (even if u got 100 - 120k HP)

Not saying Gaia makes miracles, but it helps tons.

-In WBs my EDD can do 250K total dmg with 4/5 crits. With Gaia Delph I can do up to 400k dmg.
                -In duels I have done 180k Dmg crit to an Archer that has 20k more BR than me. (one shot him)
                Last edited by Anubi0s; 05-19-2014, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anubi0s View Post
                  In WBs my EDD can do 250K total dmg with 4/5 crits. With Gaia Delph I can do up to 400k dmg.
                  -In duels I have done 180k Dmg crit to an Archer that has 20k more BR than me. (one shot him)
                  True, this is. But only if you use critical. Problem with many knights is we use EWD instead, because Critical is so unreliable.
                  Gaia's critical is insane, but that wont cut the mustard on knights who use Enhanced Guardian Angel to reduced Critical damage.

Thanks for the thoughts Anubi0s--I think we have done a good job confusing the poor bloke!

Peace Out,
                  Awesomeness♥

Kabam Server 8 USA East

Level 77 Knight

Non-Casher (Proud of it)

Comment

Originally posted by LordAwesomeness1 View Post
                    True, this is. But only if you use critical. Problem with many knights is we use EWD instead, because Critical is so unreliable.
                    Gaia's critical is insane, but that wont cut the mustard on knights who use Enhanced Guardian Angel to reduced Critical damage.

Thanks for the thoughts Anubi0s--I think we have done a good job confusing the poor bloke!

Peace Out,
                    I made tests with a friend. I was using LB only. My crit is 6.2k.
                    No matter if he had GA astral on or not, my crit rate was the same - ~38%.
                    In both tests (with and without GA) I did around 100 hits with LB.

Comment

Depends on which class you have most troubles beating.

AQ and Gaia basic skills do almost the same dammage, the Gaia delphic does a bit more, but will only hit one, while AQ delphic has change to hit 2.

Comment

I am surprised no one mentioned about hades. Hades does much damage to mage.

Which slyph will be best being evolved?

Comment

Originally posted by lanceace View Post
                          I am surprised no one mentioned about hades. Hades does much damage to mage.

Which slyph will be best being evolved?
                          Pan will be the best
                          " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

what I found out for evolve slyphs,,, pan will have rage builder and rage taker skills, Iris will stays evolves longer extra round to heals. Apollo will have 30% shield skill. Gaia will have 30% matk increase skill. no clue on hades.

Comment

it really depends on what ur build and runes is
                              if you are using a crit build with heal rune gaia is your best choice
                              if your using EWD build and bleed rune iris is your best choice
                              gaia skills unstable voltage it to lethal its really is dangerous and gaia do have 2 aoe attack
                              iris Rain dance and master of water ( i dont recall the name much) is also very very lethal
                              as i use my friend toon to do him bgs and arena apollo is the best choice it has 2 heals ( even if they werent like iris )
                              and it have a veeery strong damage with EWD
                              so i would say if ur crit knight go with gaia
                              if ur EWD knight go with iris
                              if ur casher with ether EWD or crit apollo is best choice (fully with skills)
                              Server: snowcrest [s351]
                              TOON NAME ;Mohammed
                              Guild : DarkLegion
                              Battle Rating : 217k
                              mega free player non casher

Comment

Working...
                              X