Blacklisting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blacklisting

A suggestion for future updates - if it would be possible that when you black list someone you never have to see them in any chat again unless you unblock them. I think this could serve very well particularly in cases where 1 person in a great
    guild can drive you to thoughts of leaving that guild just to escape.

Another suggestion, if you have been blacklisted by some, don't give a suggestion for a friend with that person... getting one every day, and kinda annoying

Comment

Originally posted by R25748245 View Post
      A suggestion for future updates - if it would be possible that when you black list someone you never have to see them in any chat again unless you unblock them. I think this could serve very well particularly in cases where 1 person in a great
      guild can drive you to thoughts of leaving that guild just to escape.
      I don't agree with this idea. I know sometimes we get to annoy some people and cause grudges some how. Now you have said you don't want to see the person type on any chat as far as you have that person in your blacklist. Some people might want to reconcile with you and adding this feature means a long hatred and grudge which IS NOT part of the game as a whole. We play this game to have fun and not to block people except he/she is just getting on your nerves and keeps doing that as a daily basis or just to keep the person from harassing you. The heated relationship can happen, but is there any need to block the person from typing on chat when they get blacklisted? No, There's simply no need.

After all, You can always ignore a person when he/she tries to get on your nerves.
      Last edited by Alberteiny; 05-20-2014, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Sure - I spend most of my time with guild chat blocked because of one person. I miss out on anything that might be directed at me - because of one person. It is not a matter of a heated relationship in this case although I am sure that in some cases it might be. There is no hatred and there is no grudge. All there is is a desire not to have to see inanity and unnecessary commentary throughout my day. I play this game for fun indeed -not to be driven to distraction - so surely a simple block tool is the easiest way. It can always be unblocked after all.

Comment

Sure - I spend most of my time with guild chat blocked because of one person. I miss out on anything that might be directed at me - because of one person. It is not a matter of a heated relationship in this case although I am sure that in some cases it might be. There is no hatred and there is no grudge. All there is is a desire not to have to see inanity and unnecessary commentary throughout my day. I play this game for fun indeed -not to be driven to distraction - so surely a simple block tool is the easiest way. It can always be unblocked after all.
          I'm okay the way the blacklists works. It can only stop someone from PM-ing you which I'm okay with it. Furthering blocking someone from typing on a chat is just completely pointless, after all the person might chat and want to apologize to you. And since you want this feature added, how will you know when someone needs to be forgiven?

It's okay if the blacklisting can stop someone from mailing you. But as for the chat, I do not agree with it.
          Last edited by Alberteiny; 05-20-2014, 04:57 PM.

Comment

They have nothing to apologise for - it's not their fault they drive me crazy - which is my point.

Comment

And its lovely you dont agree with it - you wouldnt have to use it then

Comment

sorry double posted.

Comment

I actually agree, I think blacklisting some one should cause them to be removed from all of the different chat sources... if they are harassing you or not, choosing to black list them and then later still having to deal with w/e they are saying offensive or not in guild chat or world chat is defeating the purpose of blacklisting. Some kids and even adults can just be plain annoying, having a way to stop seeing their chat would greatly improve others gaming experience as well.

Comment

Originally posted by starsiege View Post
                    I actually agree, I think blacklisting some one should cause them to be removed from all of the different chat sources... if they are harassing you or not, choosing to black list them and then later still having to deal with w/e they are saying offensive or not in guild chat or world chat is defeating the purpose of blacklisting. Some kids and even adults can just be plain annoying, having a way to stop seeing their chat would greatly improve others gaming experience as well.
                    And its lovely you dont agree with it - you wouldnt have to use it then
                    They have nothing to apologise for - it's not their fault they drive me crazy - which is my point.
                    What if what they are chatting had nothing to do with you?

Comment

we had/have quite a few on our server who kept insulting and harrasing. I can see why you wouldnt want to see any kind of chat at all and I agree with it.
                      'You can simply ignore it' you say...well not everyone can do that. I understand your point too since i am ale to do so , however don't ask everyone to be able to do so

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
                        I'm okay the way the blacklists works. It can only stop someone from PM-ing you which I'm okay with it. Furthering blocking someone from typing on a chat is just completely pointless, after all the person might chat and want to apologize to you. And since you want this feature added, how will you know when someone needs to be forgiven?

It's okay if the blacklisting can stop someone from mailing you. But as for the chat, I do not agree with it.
                        I agree with blocking completely. If they need to say sorry, then they can create another character. There was no need in the first place to annoy the person.
                        Game: Wartune
                        Server: 2 Edena Village
                        Class: Mage
                        Name: Mary Magdalene
                        Following the guide from Ginger and Creamy ^_^

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
                        Flying with the fishes,
                        Or maybe in the Ocean,
                        swimming with the pigeons,
                        See my world is Different.

Comment

Well, if you guys need this to happen in the game, I'm okay with it.
                          Just remember to have fun and enjoy your game

Comment

hi all LIKE YOU PAST WAY
                            i am uncle of the twin cailyn and linnay

i got LIKEYOU PASS WORD ETC
                            WIL TRY BEST NOT TO BLACK ;IST PPL

Comment

Originally posted by LikeYou View Post
                              hi all LIKE YOU PAST WAY
                              i am uncle of the twin cailyn and linnay

i got LIKEYOU PASS WORD ETC
                              WIL TRY BEST NOT TO BLACK ;IST PPL
                              It's your decision to blacklist anyone that you feel is trying to get on your nerves. It's part of the game. But just note, you can't blacklist more than fifty(50) people.

Comment

Working...
                              X