Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Saving Settings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saving Settings

I would really appreciate if you worked on saving settings. After re-connecting/refreshing my settings are very often changed (auto reject invites, auto reject duel invites, auto reject party invites, show ghost battle are very often ticked). The same happens with auto sort, where ticking "don't ask me again" works only as long as current session lasts. After refreshing, I need to tick that again.

Yep same here and it is a pain in the *** to having to reselect all those. I hardly use the sound on the game (as I got my own music going), and would appreciate the setting to remain saved instead of having to go back in there and select my preferences again.

Comment

disable your auto-delete cookies in your browser, i have no answer if still hapenning.
      I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
      and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

Originally posted by R27560757SpeeDHunter View Post
        disable your auto-delete cookies in your browser, i have no answer if still hapenning.
        I don't auto-delete anything on my browser.
        It just randomly changes my settings changing those I mentioned in the first post.
        That happens to loads of people on my server and probably on others as well.

Comment

Working...
        X