Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G.M.T+8 they cant becouse they havent the righ so.. for who is ok G.M.T +4?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G.M.T+8 they cant becouse they havent the righ so.. for who is ok G.M.T +4?

Hi all!
    Im not asian player but i cant play in no1 event in server GMT and PST and in EST i can do only 1 boss and 1/2 arena.
    For me was ok also GMT+8 but they say can't do becouse haven't the right for do that so:

- we can ask to they do 1 server GMT +4 becouse it's the moscow timezone and it's est europe so they have the right.

Now i ask to you all who want this server please post so they can see how many people can join in this possible server and take in account^^

Thanks guys

lol You guys aren't understanding.

Currently (meaning right now, and for the near future), the only servers they can make are EST, PST, or GMT. If they are able to gain the rights to create servers on any other time zone, I'm quite sure they will post about upcoming servers right away because they know a lot of you are patiently waiting for that.

Rest assured, they are looking into options, but there is a process they must go through to try to make it happen. All we can do is wait and see.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
      lol You guys aren't understanding.

Currently (meaning right now, and for the near future), the only servers they can make are EST, PST, or GMT. If they are able to gain the rights to create servers on any other time zone, I'm quite sure they will post about upcoming servers right away because they know a lot of you are patiently waiting for that.

Rest assured, they are looking into options, but there is a process they must go through to try to make it happen. All we can do is wait and see.
      Then the question is, can R2 change event times on specific servers only or should the changes affect all servers? Because basically, you can still have a GMT server which has morning/noon events that would cater to needs of players in different time zones.

Comment

ty for answer moderator but we need something becouse after spent time and money u have put in battleground at 7 hour distance from arena and split arena now all event are from 7 Pm to 9.30 gametime before arena was at 16 and equal dist from boss u had damage us and we need your help now, so change event time do something, show us that after we have got the money try to help us to continue to play like the other.
        we wait u^^

Comment

Originally posted by lessac View Post
          Then the question is, can R2 change event times on specific servers only or should the changes affect all servers? Because basically, you can still have a GMT server which has morning/noon events that would cater to needs of players in different time zones.
          The answer to that would be maybe in the future. Currently the times suit the local time zones. Having the Arena be in the afternoon caused players to demand a second time slot as afternoons are not very convenient for the majority of players, so moving another event into that time slot will only result in more complaints about afternoon events. Adding a second time slot for any event will result in the rewards being split, which the players don't want either.

It is highly doubtful that they would be able to make some servers in a time zone with events that run at different times than other servers in the same time zone, simply for coding reasons. That might result in more bugs and a lot of confusion as players really wouldn't know which was which when signing up.

Pretty much, the best option is to wait and hope they are able to work out an agreement for additional time zones, and that's going to take some patience.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
          X