Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

sylph from 0 to 80 on points where should u put

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sylph from 0 to 80 on points where should u put

hi i want to no where u put the points for sylph 0 to 80 like let say apollo u get 5 a go so what do u do the most points on? and gain and hades as well if any 1 can tell me what to do fwith the 5 a go where to put most on them 3 sylphs

Apollo, INT
    Gaia, INT
    Hades, STR.

Comment

as wraith says

Comment

Meh, I only train atk on my sylphs, no need for def or hp :P

Comment

I would put my sylph points on your mum... she needs to increase her Strength and Endurance

Comment

so all the points go int or str no where else

Comment

hi so u say all the 5 points go on int for apollo and gaia and hades str

Comment

PATK Sylphs (Pan, Amazon Queen, Hades)- 3 points in MATK, 2 points in END. Every 5 levels, I put 1 point in Armor and put 1 in END.
                MATK Sylphs (Gaia, Iris, Apollo)- 3 points in MATK, 2 points in END, and ignore Armor.

Special Cases-
                If you have little or no PDEF/MDEF in Sylph Arena, put more points into Armor and END.

Also, use Sepulcrum when you can; the Enchanting actually gives a lot of Sylph BR.
                Everything is to blame...
                On R2Games

Comment

'PATK Sylphs (Pan, Amazon Queen, Hades)- 3 points in MATK', you mean 3 points into patk iamop, right ?:P

Comment

Working...
                  X