Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Is it too late to change level 40 gear?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it too late to change level 40 gear?

Questions, questions, questions. I'm a level 48 Mage, with a really low BR. (Well, for my level anyway. Only just crossed 21K). And, I've got enough resources to get a couple of items for the Level
    40 Legendary set. I'm just starting to wonder whether making a change in gear would be a little bit weird, as I'm close to level 50. I currently have the full 45 Arena set, but I was kind of depending on that to boost my BR, and so I was a little disappointed by the results. Is it too late to make that change and quickly get the 40 Legendary set?

I'm only considering a change because of my low BR. And I've seen how the Level 40 Legendary set would really boost it.
    To Willow:
    Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Work on gems, astrals and find a strong team to help you pass Garden of Death Nightmare and start work on your 50 set Doing now 40 set legendary its kinda waste of time and resources for you, also in Garden of Death you can do key runs so it will be easy to make your 50 set.
    Player: sunshinε
    Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
    Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
    Level: 80
    Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

I'd get the rest of the set, and slow level as long as possible. If you came into a god NM party with that low br, I'd kick you.
      Server: Armor S6
      IGN: Xanthralla
      Guild: Samurai

Comment

Save your insignia for the 50 set and when you hit 50, start doing 2 boss GoD runs or key runs.

Comment

Originally posted by jbyram2 View Post
          I'd get the rest of the set, and slow level as long as possible. If you came into a god NM party with that low br, I'd kick you.
          Yes, that was one of the main reasons I was getting concerned about my low BR. When I first reached level 40, I ignored the Legendary set because I wanted to focus on the other ways of leveling. As I explained in the former post, I was hoping that the 45 Arena set would do more for me than it actually did. I'm upgrading my gems and my astrals, but I'm not seeing any significant changes as of yet.
          To Willow:
          Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by jbyram2 View Post
            BR in GoD NM key runs isn't important as long you can get strong friend who can get you to the summoner.
            Name:MODOKâ„¢
            Class:Archer
            Server:Kabam s28(West)
            Guild:CritRime
            Level:Advanced 80
            BR(MAX):1.6 mil
            Honor Rank:Sky Dragon Knight

Comment

nvr too late, working on gems and astrals also burns time, while working on them why dont you get 40 leg set but find how to minimize your xp gain so you wont lvl up to 50 while getting them. low BRs are hated much in MPDs, in other words, your not helping as a group. i also get my 40 leg set at 48
              I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
              and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

as speed hunter said work on gems and astra. take 3/4 monts to get lv 50. leg set will give u some def and rage(which help in long run battel) and nothing more.
                ARCHE wht is slow leveling?
                when u hope that u and u tank will be same lv.

Comment

Originally posted by R27560757SpeeDHunter View Post
                  nvr too late, working on gems and astrals also burns time, while working on them why dont you get 40 leg set but find how to minimize your xp gain so you wont lvl up to 50 while getting them. low BRs are hated much in MPDs, in other words, your not helping as a group. i also get my 40 leg set at 48
                  I've also witnessed a couple of people on my own server start on the 40 set, even at the later levels. It is nice to know that I'm not the only one considering this.
                  To Willow:

Comment

Not that my opinion matters very much but...I wouldn't get the 40 leg set, only the rings and jewelry. I would save the rest of the items (depending on what they are) that you do have for level 50 set. However, I wouldn't cross over to level 50 yet, until increasing br, (gems, astrals, guild skills, soul engraving, gear refining, academy skills, any available mounts etc).

Comment

If you have the Insignia, go for the 55 PvP Set. You won't have enough BR to kill Sylphs at level 50, so unless you participate in Guild Battles and win a lot, save Insignia for the 55 PvP set. If you win a lot in PvP, go for the 45 PvP Set and you should be able to kill Sylphs easy. Your BR will go up ~5K when you get a decent Sylph. My Blue Amazon Queen is at ~9.8K BR and Sylphs help tremendously.

For Jewels and Rings, get the 50 set since it's cheap and worth it. The total cost for these should be only 1600 Crypt Tokens.
                      Everything is to blame...
                      On R2Games

Comment

Working...
                      X