Views:	1
Size:	49.6 KB
ID:	1749776
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

you get a 5 cd reduction :P

Comment

5 sec reduction lol

Comment

yeah that is sick ! my rune is level 5 too no point of making it level 6 even at leve 10 it won't work 100%
        I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
        and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

You say it's no point ? And what's the point in saving runestones ? ) Just upgrade it if you have the resourses.

Comment

Originally posted by iaLgan View Post
            You say it's no point ? And what's the point in saving runestones ? ) Just upgrade it if you have the resourses.
            Ofc there is no point to upgrade it just for cd, this rune ain't used more than once in any fight. I'd rather upgrade any other rune, since it's not exactly cheap/easy to do.

But I was wondering is this just a typo? Will the tooltip change if I lvl it to 6?

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
              Ofc there is no point to upgrade it just for cd, this rune ain't used more than once in any fight. I'd rather upgrade any other rune, since it's not exactly cheap/easy to do.

But I was wondering is this just a typo? Will the tooltip change if I lvl it to 6?
              you either die fast or you kill fast then...

Comment

I use it more than once per fight actually, and i have a lvl 6 chaos rune. The description is good, its only 5 cd. The reason why I increased it is because I want it at least lvl 8 . Don't bother increase it otherwise

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                  you either die fast or you kill fast then...
                  I just do solo pvp, cw and bg when someone attacks me. GA is obsolete and annoying, gives nothing to me, GB is not challenging at all, winners are known even before start, at least on my server, but who knows xrealm gbs might be interesting.

And tbh since leveling those runes is not cheap at all, not to mention the fact it is "chaos" idd, but still procs ok atm, i'd rather level my amnesia, since it will be the king in future.

Comment

I just do solo pvp, cw and bg when someone attacks me. GA is obsolete and annoying, gives nothing to me, GB is not challenging at all, winners are known even before start, at least on my server, but who knows xrealm gbs might be interesting.

And tbh since leveling those runes is not cheap at all, not to mention the fact it is "chaos" idd, but still procs ok atm, i'd rather level my amnesia, since it will be the king in future.
                    what do you mean by king in the future? I thought now is the best time to use it while there aren't any runes/hs to block while in sylph mode so you can probably block all 5 skills of the sylph

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                      yeah that is sick ! my rune is level 5 too no point of making it level 6 even at leve 10 it won't work 100%
                      Amesia dont work eaither 100%

If them cast it just spawn sylph and the blocks will be removed, no runes is 100% perfect.

Click image for larger version

Name:	runes.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	165.1 KB
ID:	1688217
                      Character - Taggen
                      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                      Class - Archer
                      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment