Unlimited Mount Training Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
    yea but it would be nice if they gave event items for these unlimited events once in a while instead of never again
    well...its all cause they didn't bother to change the game feature to allow whales who max soul engrave and mount stats to continue consuming them. Because if they can still consume them but get 0 exp, then they can still get the same things as everyone and wouldn't have complained (although ProCity will still change it cause no one will be spending $$$...)
    IGN: Athena
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
    Class: Archer
    Difficulty Level: Noob
    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

i personally like the event since now i can get a ton of gems as i dont do catacombs. and a word of advice.....stop getting so worked up over not getting unlimited events. I mean its just some pixels, nothing huge to complain about.

Comment

Out of roughly 800 gem packs over 100 were lv3 ones, far from 10% lol, was a good event for me.

Comment

Originally posted by thisdude View Post
          Man this was awesome and fun! 2920 times i trained my mounts

That was fun opening the gem packs in bulk..thought it would never end lol

Thanks for this awesome, awesome event.

Cheers

yep this event surely is nothing to complain about and i decided i'll open my gem packs on the next gem event
          300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
          MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
            Out of roughly 800 gem packs over 100 were lv3 ones, far from 10% lol, was a good event for me.
            You got lucky, I got about 30 level 3 gems from 500 boxes.
            IGN: AncientEvil
            Server: EU-271+merged
            Class: Archer
            Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

The greatest events ever, beat the hell frome events itmes and skeletton keys and the skit them has ben giving before.

Comment

really better to wait to get mehra instead of lvl1-3 gems in future lovethy mounts

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                  You got lucky, I got about 30 level 3 gems from 500 boxes.
                  wow, you are really unlucky. from what i observe, the drop rate should be 10-15%. mine was 51/440, and my friends's were 38/353 and 41/382.
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

This information may be considered unofficial or just a rumor here. Events can change..blah blah blah. Don't delete my post.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	sc.png
Views:	1
Size:	15.5 KB
ID:	1688236

Comment

Great event,i recovered some of the gems that i used in the previous event.So thank you r2

I got around 400+ gems,of different levels.

Comment

Originally posted by whispir View Post
                        this information may be considered unofficial or just a rumor here. Events can change..blah blah blah. Don't delete my post.
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]87834[/ATTACH]
                        i will imagine that its 2k kyanite as they always do but still yeah its unofficial

Comment

Originally posted by MageRockz View Post
                          i will imagine that its 2k kyanite as they always do but still yeah its unofficial
                          I only said that because if I said I got it from another publisher, my post may get deleted like before when I made a thread about the last whip+sc event.

Comment

nah, its official.. from AG forum

Comment

Working...
                            X