Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

unsportsmanlike/exploit (not sure about the game mechanic)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unsportsmanlike/exploit (not sure about the game mechanic)

Hello,

some players reduce their battle-rating by putting off their equipment over a certain period of time.
    Its all about decreasing their PvP-Rank for any kind of events and getting easier oponents.

I am not sure if this work out, but when yes its in any case absolutely unsportsmanlike and respresents an exploitation of the game mechanics -in my opinion-.

Here my suggestion (not really sure if this could work, but maybe its a good starting point for an discussion):

Not the current value of the Battle ranking should be saved for events and full PvP / GvP, but the up-to-date maximum battle-rating achieved by a player allready in the game.
    (e.g. the battle-rating at the boss-event)
    Since every player wants to get the highest value of their battle-rating at the Boss event, this number should be saved for any other events or actions in the game.

This would be my suggestion that prevents the described above (when this is would be really an exploit).

(I beg your pardon for my not proper english)

Sincerely yours

Coldenia

Originally posted by andromeda1337 View Post
    Since every player wants to get the highest value of their battle-rating at the Boss event, this number should be saved for any other events or actions in the game.
    It wouldn't work. For example, I've special set of astrals for worldboss, but when I will change my primary set with that one, my BR will fall from 18.6k to 17.8k - without any abusing intentions for my part.
    If devs will really do something like this, I think it will be better to operate something like MAX player's BR on some time interval. Although, it also will not be accurate, because player can have BR over his normal values when he has potions used.

Comment

some people actually go arena gearless i also have before instead of going full geared 17k br and fighting for 2mins for 6insignia y not go gearless get 9insig(lose 3 fast fights) in the 2mins i dont see y your complaining its easier insig for you and for my team all of us around 17kbr and even then sometimes we end up fighting lower lvl people sometime.not sure how matchs go its not br cause we tested that before its either levels or the time when u click the ready button if u have a higher level in your party chances are you are gonna face higher lvl ppl
      IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

Originally posted by andromeda1337 View Post
        Hello,

some players reduce their battle-rating by putting off their equipment over a certain period of time.
        Its all about decreasing their PvP-Rank for any kind of events and getting easier oponents.

I am not sure if this work out, but when yes its in any case absolutely unsportsmanlike and respresents an exploitation of the game mechanics -in my opinion-.

Here my suggestion (not really sure if this could work, but maybe its a good starting point for an discussion):

Not the current value of the Battle ranking should be saved for events and full PvP / GvP, but the up-to-date maximum battle-rating achieved by a player allready in the game.

This would be my suggestion that prevents the described above (when this is would be really an exploit).

(I beg your pardon for my not proper english)

Sincerely yours

Coldenia
        well i have seen many people trying to do this i have beaten several myself but i don't think its unsportsmanlike its more of just trying to get easier opponents
        also more of a challenge like seeing if someone whom u can beat when ur at most weakest u know trying to prove urself how tough u are yeah those kinda things

isn't it good for the victor their battle rating increases and they get greater reward from arena rewards every 3 days mm
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
        X