X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crit Mage? crit Heal?

please explain

Crit mage = Mage that use critical build instead of will destroyer
    Crit heal = not that common to see at low levels but a normal thing when the mage have 6k + crit , it boost the healing effect making it amazing , example normal healing 50k , with crit heal can be higher than 80k
    " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

Crit Heal ain't that great. If you equip a Guardian Angel astral, it basically negates it since it reduces the chance of a Crit proc'ing on you - and that includes Crit Heals. I've tested this thoroughly w/ a Crit that was over 7K at the time. W/ a 40% GA on, I never got Crit Heals. When I took it off, I got it about 33%.

And GA is much more worth it in preventing Crit Attacks against you than for it to be taken off just for Crit Heals, at least in PvP. If you really need Crit Healing in PvE, it might be worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by FaeLRoX View Post
        Crit mage = Mage that use critical build instead of will destroyer
        Crit heal = not that common to see at low levels but a normal thing when the mage have 6k + crit , it boost the healing effect making it amazing , example normal healing 50k , with crit heal can be higher than 80k
        Only 80k with Critic heal? I'm lv 70, 101k BR, 30k MATK and heal with critic heal 90-95k, normal heal 40-50k. Mention: have only 3,6k Critic.
        Last edited by AllexAllexyo; 05-22-2014, 02:32 PM.

Comment

And the fact that your non casher effects crit how?

Comment

Originally posted by AllexAllexyo View Post
            Only 80k with Critic heal? I'm lv 70, 101k BR, 30k MATK and heal with critic heal 90-95k, normal heal 40-50k. Mention: have only 3,6k Critic.
            hehehe was just a small example , its surely higher . Thank for accurated numbers
            " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

Originally posted by AllexAllexyo View Post
              Im surprised that you can actually crit-heal with that low crit lol.
              Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Did a test, with 3500 crit. 30 resto, none crit (and no, didnt have ewd of ga equipped).
                My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
                  Did a test, with 3500 crit. 30 resto, none crit (and no, didnt have ewd of ga equipped).
                  I started doing any crit heals (more than once per a few days) since my crit rate reached ~5k.
                  With 6.3k crit I crit heal once per 4-5 fights in BG.

Comment

Resto doesn't start achieving Crit-Heals until you have at least 4,500 Crit @ L80. At 6,500 - 7,000 Crit @L80 you should Crit-Resto about 33%. At 8,000 it's about 50%. At 10,000 I've heard it's around 80%, but haven't the crit to test this myself.

Equipping a GA throws those numbers out the window.

Comment

By now I have 10k crit.
                      While in team play I crit at least 1 time with each bless, sometimes 2 and rarely the 3.
                      In sólo play stay's around 70%-80%
                      Biggest critical heal I noticed was 148k to a knight in my team during Arenas, the normal runs at about 120-130.

JBird
                      Boas Tetas, S60 Leaves Fort
                      Mage lvl.80 ~8M BR, 5xCW Sorceror EU zone
                      One Swallow doensn't make a summer but a Bird crafts a victory

Comment

Did some testing on crit heal and guardian angel, here are the results:

http://wartune-balens.blogspot.com/2...ian-angel.html

The 80% rate some mention here seems a bit too much.
                        My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

when mage in or spire group crit heals, heals for over 120k

our Knight has a level 6 or 7 GA on and he still gets that crit heal
                          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                          Class: Archer
                          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

My crit heals are around 160-190k , sometimes 200k+
                            My crit is only 10k.
                            Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

same here 10k crits, and I seem to crit a lot, and I have GA, at level 6 or 7.

However when I put it away I crit almost every time.

Comment

Working...
                              X