X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    when mage in or spire group crit heals, heals for over 120k

our Knight has a level 6 or 7 GA on and he still gets that crit heal
    Does that mage have a really huge crit stat? What is the knights crit?

Comment

You do crit heal with GA, just less often. Try to make a statistics, if possible. Btw, I was just healing myself. I don't know how GA/crit heal behaves in group situation, maybe GA dampens the caster, not the target. So if you have no GA only your knight, maybe you still crit heal him.
      My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
        when mage in or spire group crit heals, heals for over 120k

our Knight has a level 6 or 7 GA on and he still gets that crit heal

knights have a healing bonus when they get healed, they are easier to heal .... ask any knight .... thats why i prefer my tanks to be knights.
        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by Astroglide View Post
          Does that mage have a really huge crit stat? What is the knights crit?

knight is ewd, no crit, but still gets crit heals
          or either really big regular heals
          mage has around 9k crit i think
          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
          Class: Archer
          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

i believe this is outdated, crit got nerfed and so did crit heal. I have 12 k crit and i certanly dont crit heal that much

nevermind, just noticed the thread is old....

Comment

crit 12k...i often see full team bless crits now, or 2-3 almost every cast in group fights...so rate definatley goes up
              Resto im not really sure, but over 50% at least...heal record now over 300k in ga XD...it gets silly with high matk as well

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
                knights have a healing bonus when they get healed, they are easier to heal .... ask any knight .... thats why i prefer my tanks to be knights.
                Knights have bonus in the amount of HP they receive while being healed. What does that have to do with crit healing?

I have 11k+ crit and wear Guardian's Angel lvl. 8. Still, I crit heal myself really often (with 61k matk most of my Resto crit heals are ~200k).

For PvE, I'm in the team with my mage friend who's also on crit build and when one of us is missing and we get a mage on WD build, our runs are way worse due to lack of crit heals. On higher levels / BR regular heals are just a joke. When I heal our tank with non-crit for 90-110k, I see little increase of HP on his HP bar..

Comment

Working...
                X