which sylph to choose

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which sylph to choose

I'm kinda new on wartune, never had sylph.

I'm building non-crit mage (48lvl atm). What sylph should I aim for and why? Maybe do you have some extra tips?

Amazon queen . Put everything into PATK when you get it :P
    Reason: Deals high PATK meaning you will deal more damage against Mages. It has a nice 5% passive damage bonus that stacks with EWD.

Comment

If you're a non-cash player I'd probably go with Amazon Queen or Gaia. Gaia may have special skills for crit players, but it's a great pet even for EWD players.

If you're a cash player, I'd save the majority of your resources until you can get a Hades, and build that up. Hades is really the best PATK sylph. Devour Soul (lifetap skill) is probably the best default non-delphic skill on any of the pets, so you don't have to jump into buying skills and stuff much either.

Comment

yea a patk pet is very usefull for a mage other then for cw

Comment

Originally posted by F00GLT View Post
          I'm kinda new on wartune, never had sylph.

I'm building non-crit mage (48lvl atm). What sylph should I aim for and why? Maybe do you have some extra tips?
          Gaia for mage, you get higher matk on gaia than any class. more gold/daru in WB with Gaia. Only negative is when other has hades battle on you. Thats it.

Comment

Originally posted by lanceace View Post
            Gaia for mage, you get higher matk on gaia than any class. more gold/daru in WB with Gaia. Only negative is when other has hades battle on you. Thats it.
            When awakened, PATK and MATK for the Sylph doesn't matter. It will use your high attack stat and convert it to theirselves.

Comment

Originally posted by ArchersCheat-44 View Post
              When awakened, PATK and MATK for the Sylph doesn't matter. It will use your high attack stat and convert it to theirselves.
              ^ that's right.

which is why most people recommend Amazon Queen, because Mage's weakness is against players with high Mdef (like another mage), which means using a Patk pet in awaken would deal more damage than with Gaia a Matk pet.

Tho as mentioned, Gaia works better in WB for all class.

Comment

AQ / Hades for CW
                Gaia for everything else.
                Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

2/3 people you face will have high pdef and low/average mdef. Gaia works great against 2/3 classes, WB, and can still hammer on other mages, even with high mdef. The hard part is everybody buffing up resistance to Gaia first.
                  Class wars, Amazon Queen. You might even consider this as your all around pet, so you can use in WB, BG, CW. It still does quite well there.

I know people will say no, use 1 here, use 1 there....but that's not realistic to have 2 big sylphs and split all the resources in them.

Really its a hard call.....gaia with matk boost can be great all around, so can amazon queen.

Unless you are planning on winning class wars one day...go with Gaia I think. She'll do better in most areas you need her for.

(All this assuming you are a free player. If you can get Hades, I would use him without a doubt)
                  Last edited by CrizzyB; 05-22-2014, 05:52 PM.
                  Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Non-Casher = Amazon Queen - PATK, 420% Delphic, Bleed
                    Casher = Hades - PATK, lifesteal, healing debuff

My opinion

Comment

If i choose Gaia what skills are must-have?

Comment

Working...
                      X