Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So R2, ever gonna get off your *** and fix bg/arena matching?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So R2, ever gonna get off your *** and fix bg/arena matching?

I don't know about you guys, but I was in a level 36-38 team, and for some reason the arena matching kept pairing us with lv 50+ people with double to triple our BR, Is R2 every going to get off their lazy money gruybbing *** and ever fix things like this? I am tired of never being able to have a fair fight in BG, Arena etc due to the ****-poor matching system they seem to use.

I also think BG needs to be matched by BR, If someone has 40k br and is lv 39, they should fight other people with around 40k br, not be allowed to just dominate people with less than half that just because its level based. Pvp in wartune is no fun because of these systems. I prefer fair fights, stomping people that can't really fight back is not my idea of decent pvp. Its also annoying when your on the being stomped side by people with 2-3 times higher BR that shouldn't even BE in that level bracket.

So yeah, any plans R2 to actually do something to make the game better insted of adding more garbage to the game that the entire purpose of it is just to fill your damn pockets. I mean when is the last time we had a decent event/new feature where you don't need to spend balens out the *** to take part in the event. Yes, I know of the fishing and exploration ones atm, but those don't really count.

yes, cussing and insulting always works...
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

nothing works, especially r2

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
        yes, cussing and insulting always works...
        Maybe not, but it makes me feel better, I orignally had a much more vivid post in mind, but I toned it down heh.

Comment

Not this complaint again. So ill be brief, battle ground based on battle rating is THE WORST idea ever. Just look up the countless threads that give the case against it. As for arena it is fairly simple. After 15 seconds of waiting, it puts you in battle with anyone who is also waiting, no matter the level of opponent. Would you rather wait 1-2 minutes each time to be matched with someone you level, thus putting more time into arena than necessary.

Comment

same thing happened to our team maybe its a bug..
            US West
            Pearl Lake

Comment

Originally posted by Zeak42 View Post
              Not this complaint again. So ill be brief, battle ground based on battle rating is THE WORST idea ever. Just look up the countless threads that give the case against it. As for arena it is fairly simple. After 15 seconds of waiting, it puts you in battle with anyone who is also waiting, no matter the level of opponent. Would you rather wait 1-2 minutes each time to be matched with someone you level, thus putting more time into arena than necessary.
              WHy? because people are too chicken **** to have to fight some fair fights? Thats about the only reason why I can see people don't want a BG where people are around the same BR

Comment

WEEEE

my group of 65,65,65 got matched against sinner... who we all know is level 80... why R2 why?

Comment

Originally posted by Scyris View Post
                  WHy? because people are too chicken **** to have to fight some fair fights? Thats about the only reason why I can see people don't want a BG where people are around the same BR
                  lets be logical. lvl 70 50k BR vs lvl 50 50k BR, who will win? basically matching by BR is rewarding people by being weak. so hypocrite you are calling others chicken when you dont have the guts to fight other people on your same level.
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

My group of level 80 80 80 matched vs 3 with orange pets , why r2 why
                    Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Working as intended.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                        lets be logical. lvl 70 50k BR vs lvl 50 50k BR, who will win? basically matching by BR is rewarding people by being weak. so hypocrite you are calling others chicken when you dont have the guts to fight other people on your same level.
                        he is too chickenly scared to face ppl of his lvl , realy its annoying oppening threads about matching bg by br , does he even think of stuns . lvl 49 50k br has to face lowbie lvl 70 with 50k . how is that fair .

also arena is fine , i dont mind losing one or two matches by mismatch and so other ppl dont agree with u scycris

Comment

Well, your luck sucks in arena then. I was in lvl 39 range and I got paired of with lvl 80s+. It wasn't that all the matches just once or twice.
                          Matching br in any PvP is bad. You reward people for not working and being weak. It would mess with everything. People slow level for lots of reasons.
                          Main one I see is because you can get strong without spending 1000s+.
                          Baby we'll be dancing in the dark♥
                          Dancing in the Fiery Hell from the start♥

Comment

Originally posted by Scyris View Post
                            You have the same br as the others, which means that after a victory you'll have lower hp which brings a defeat, therefore 1 victory-1 defeat(yes it sucks but your hp remains low and you cant get back enough points to restore it without creeps which will die in less than a minute in such a situation). So you finally reached imperial commander by a miracle, and meet a lot of players same br much lesser rank. You win what? 91 honor per victory?cant remember, and lose 400 every 2 fights. Explain to me how will a non casher ever get lord divine ty
                            Last edited by Draggyy; 05-22-2014, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                              You have the same br as the others, which means that after a victory you'll have lower hp which brings a defeat, therefore 1 victory-1 defeat(yes it sucks but your hp remains low and you cant get back enough points to restore it without creeps which will die in less than a minute in such a situation). So you finally reached imperial commander by a miracle, and meet a lot of players same br much lesser rank. You win what? 91 honor per victory?cant remember, and lose 400 every 2 fights. Explain to me how will a non casher ever get lord divine ty
                              You don't need to go in BG's for lord divine..

Guild battles? Win them, and you can get 1k+ honour.
                              Average of 800ish for most top guilds.

Thank me now?

Comment

Working...
                              X