Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So R2, ever gonna get off your *** and fix bg/arena matching?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
    Non cashers claim everything is impossible for them tho.
    If this is true then im probably one of the most realistic non cashers out there. I will admit i bought VIP for only 2 months and in that time never bought balens. Other than that I have spent no money on the game. Yet my toon is level 70 and going on 100K br, currently 98K and upgrading academy page 2 stuff for higher br. Also as my favorite saying goes, "nothing is impossible, just highly improbable".

Comment

Originally posted by Scyris View Post
      Sigh none of you get it at all. is the concept of a fair even fight that oblivious to you? thats the whole point of this thread, pvp is not fun when one side just curb stomps the other. Whether I am on the side thats doing it, or the one being curb stomped. It'd just be nice to be able to fight people with bout same br in pvp, so its more player skill and not just totally your br that determines fights. But I guess most of you are just too scared to have a even fight where you cannot just curbstomp the opponent by having way higher br. I prefer skill based pvp, pvp in pretty much all R2 games is usually whoever has most br=wins. There is no skill or enjoyment in it really, Only people ok with the current system are the ones who are too scared to fight someone your own br since you well probally suck at the game due to not being able to win vs same br, so you'd rather smash people who don't got a chance.
      Unfortunately, trying to use the word skill in a Massive Pay 2 Win doesn't apply. There is no skill in a P2W and there will probably never will. There has been countless explanations to why br based PvP is wrong.
      In theory, yes having br based PvP seems cool and fair. But in reality, it doesn't work because of to many factors. The matching in the game sucked when Cross server game to PvP. It's not that awful, but I agree it can be tweaked a bit.
      Again, fair isn't what a P2W game is. People should understand that. And fyi, I am sure people have faced same br and won as many as they have loss and didn't complain "omg this so LIKE NOT FAIR AT LIKE ALL"
      -_-
      Baby we'll be dancing in the dark♥
      Dancing in the Fiery Hell from the start♥

Comment

maybe we should get to old bg system with no xserver and funny brackets so you stop bitching and realise now its good, its you that suck
        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
          I want everyone to remember that this is the same idiot who claimed that it is impossible that non casher have 100k BR.
          Arlad , i love your signature .

Comment

Originally posted by R27560757SpeeDHunter View Post
            is Matching system really broke in GA? i dont think so. like this one said,

-why the system cant find a match when there are alot of servers around to get match?
            it only means that the Players playing arena have lessen, especially now that we only have 15 attmpts depending on what time you did arena, you'll exp a mismatch by levels. you all have to consider the Matching time. it is all about the Availability of players
            kinda funny you mentioned that...

one of my matching against level 80s was in under 10 seconds of matching time.

That means it was no where near "can't find a match" yet... usually it only do the "any" matching when it's pass 1 min or so. (or at least 30 sec)

But it's a fast matching that matched you against players that's level 20 levels higher than you.

Thus is why we said it's broken.

Comment

Originally posted by RicardoNeto View Post
              My group of level 80 80 80 matched vs 3 with orange pets , why r2 why
              Is becouse you team not invest into get orange sylph yet.
              Character - Taggen
              Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
              Class - Archer
              Battle Rating -2.4M BR
              Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
              Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Matching by level its the best way for bg/arena, noone tells you to level up like a mad man and forget to take a look at your br. Thats why slow levelers rule battlegrounds and arena from level 30 to 60. Note for the one who opened thread: slow leveling gives you chance to increase gems, astrals, some mounts (arena, amethyst, guild shop), with a few more included you`ll be fine.
                Player: sunshinε
                Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                Level: 80
                Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post

That means it was no where near "can't find a match" yet... usually it only do the "any" matching when it's pass 1 min or so. (or at least 30 sec)

But it's a fast matching that matched you against players that's level 20 levels higher than you.

you know what's funny?

that you believe Computer Processors were still in primitive period that you dont know how fast they are.
                  I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
                  and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

Maybe the lvl 80 team was waiting for some time

Comment

you know what's funny?

that you believe Computer Processors were still in primitive period that you dont know how fast they are.
                      so... 10 seconds is enough to make the system say "there is no other matching available, so we match you up with people 20 level higher than you"?

Where as other times timer goes into 60 seconds or longer and matches with people near your level?

Sounds like the Matching is still broken.

Also, we're going by the System Timer, not your Internet or Computer Speed,

Internet / computer Speed does not affect System Timer or what you get matched into.

This can be seen when someone is lagging, but yet their party still gets matched and thrown into battle.

Else if it goes by your logic, it should have been lagging and the system lags and does not match you until the player stops lagging... which would be even more stupid.
                      Last edited by anichaos; 05-23-2014, 04:56 PM.

Comment

so... 10 seconds is enough to make the system say "there is no other matching available, so we match you up with people 20 level higher than you"?

Where as other times timer goes into 60 seconds or longer and matches with people near your level?

Sounds like the Matching is still broken.

Also, we're going by the System Timer, not your Internet or Computer Speed,

Internet / computer Speed does not affect System Timer or what you get matched into.

This can be seen when someone is lagging, but yet their party still gets matched and thrown into battle.

Else if it goes by your logic, it should have been lagging and the system lags and does not match you until the player stops lagging... which would be even more stupid.
                        Do you realise that server processors are a lot faster (even if they're as laggy as they are in here) than your personal processor? You know, that in situation you don't have lags, messages between you and the server are sent in less than 0.1s ? 3 GHz processor sends 3 000 000 000 electric sinusoidal signals within 1s.

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                          Do you realise that server processors are a lot faster (even if they're as laggy as they are in here) than your personal processor? You know, that in situation you don't have lags, messages between you and the server are sent in less than 0.1s ? 3 GHz processor sends 3 000 000 000 electric sinusoidal signals within 1s.
                          so... what's that got to do with the game's matching timer?

Comment

Originally posted by Scyris View Post
                            It'd just be nice to be able to fight people with bout same br in pvp, so its more player skill and not just totally your br that determines fights. But I guess most of you are just too scared to have a even fight where you cannot just curbstomp the opponent by having way higher br. I prefer skill based pvp, pvp in pretty much all R2 games is usually whoever has most br=wins. There is no skill or enjoyment in it really.
                            The only skill that matters is how much money you can make IRL to put into this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
                              The only skill that matters is how much money you can make IRL to put into this game.
                              Or hacks
                              Baby we'll be dancing in the dark♥
                              Dancing in the Fiery Hell from the start♥

Comment

is Matching system really broke in GA? i dont think so. like this one said,

-why the system cant find a match when there are alot of servers around to get match?
                                it only means that the Players playing arena have lessen, especially now that we only have 15 attmpts depending on what time you did arena, you'll exp a mismatch by levels. you all have to consider the Matching time. it is all about the Availability of players
                                You know what will be funny? if they really change the matching to match only ppl against players of their lvl (instead of by availability of players even if they're higher lvl or even almost twice ur team's lvl) and ppl suddenly find themselves waiting 20mins for 1 fight and can't spend all their 15 attempts in a day even if they attend both arenas...or they match by BR against lv 80 players who stripped a bit to manipulate their br and end up stunning the lower lvl team in first turn and taking potshots for 3 turns in all battles...maybe R2 should change it to their suggestion just to show them how stupid their suggestion is and refuse to change it back when they find out the new system gets their ***** handed to them even more than the current system..
                                IGN: Athena
                                Guild: Warriors
                                Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                                Class: Archer
                                Difficulty Level: Noob
                                BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
                                X