X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boring game....

This game became so boring...no challenge... only cash

I'm doing fine with light cash.
    And another account is going great without cash.

Just play clever, build your account right, and there is no problem and no boredom :P

Comment

i am lvl 79 115k br and gems lvl 7 patk all and others lvl 6(and i forgot to say astral value aprox 400k)... what can i do? for increase something without cash? i use cash when the game was funny when i can take a mount at event with low cash... but now... when i need to spend more than 50$ for a mount is boring... and there is not chance to upgrade something without cash... soon i will take lvl 80 equipment and will be the last free thing what i can do for increase my power... so after will be boring like i said
      Last edited by alexu21; 05-22-2014, 01:27 PM.

Comment

IT's just a slower game for non cashers now. We can't rush things and stay strong anymore.

Comment

so like i said... a boring game

Comment

Originally posted by alexu21 View Post
            so like i said... a boring game
            all mmo are boring if you reached high level, nothing left but grindfest.
            but you're also right, this game is very boring because it's daily routine. if we skip some events, we will be left behind. doing the same thing everyday with no time for breaks. i only stayed for my friends in the game, didnt give a damn about competitions anymore. if me and my friends found a new game that suits everyone of us, we might be quitting this game together.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by ArchersCheat-44 View Post
              IT's just a slower game for non cashers now. We can't rush things and stay strong anymore.
              Indeed, I agree with you.

Comment

im agree coz player strong use balens

Comment

Working...
                X