Circuit Quest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Circuit Quest

Why do circuit quests take to long to do. There are to many campaigns and one quest tells me to do void mpd. I just want the fashion shards from it. Is there like an auto button to do circuit
    quests?
    US West
    Pearl Lake

Circuits quest is waste of time !

Comment

Originally posted by benoooo View Post
      except for the Fashion Shards, which is very needed after recent cloth refine feature. Also very needed since you can no longer obtain clothing through events without spending balens.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
        except for the Fashion Shards, which is very needed after recent cloth refine feature. Also very needed since you can no longer obtain clothing through events without spending balens.
        and the soul crystals. if you can finish circuit every week, you will be rewarded 990 sc total.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
          and the soul crystals. if you can finish circuit every week, you will be rewarded 990 sc total.
          I try to manage around 30 a day if ur lucky it will take under an hour. i usually am able to do the full 200 unless the game goes retarded on me and gives me like 10 sylph atoll quests in a row ugh.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
            I try to manage around 30 a day if ur lucky it will take under an hour. i usually am able to do the full 200 unless the game goes retarded on me and gives me like 10 sylph atoll quests in a row ugh.
            not bragging, but i only missed 2 weeks of circuit since it started. i usually finished them every week and i found the rewards are very worthy, at least for me anyway. i guess people who can afford spending 50$ every month will see the rewards as stupid and insignificant.
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

not bragging, but i only missed 2 weeks of circuit since it started. i usually finished them every week and i found the rewards are very worthy, at least for me anyway. i guess people who can afford spending 50$ every month will see the rewards as stupid and insignificant.
              Same here (c token quests suck/ignored)

If it took 5mins to finish all of them then the rewards would be **** @OP if you can't do it then don't. If you can then do it.

Comment

If you are a brand new player, playing for free (or even not)...they are great. You get bounty scrolls which let you do the hot events 20-bounty quest for gem packs and lots of gold. 2 million daru is awesome for troops right away. Fashion shards to upgrade clothes. They are a great way to get off to a good start. I would absolutely recommend doing them your first 2-3 weeks. After that you might stick with them to keep doing clothing if you are playing for free.

If you are a free player trading your time to compete with others money, they are a great resource.
                Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

agreed. Im a free player so that 990 sc is valuable. Since the circuit quests came out i only missed 2 weeks also but this month and last month i missed like 3 cause of finals and stuff T_T.
                  the 990 sc a week is very valuable for us free players, the fate stones i couldnt care less only 10 a week ew, the gems are always lvl 3 for me so ** those too, 30 whips not bad but not that good either. so the fasihion cores bounty quests and sc helps us a lot

Comment

Originally posted by benoooo View Post
                    It can also depend on the decision of the people who value circuit quests. Hard Cashiers don't even waste one hour with it. The reason I say this is because they can use seven thousand balens to buy the Imperial Seal.

It would have been more reasonable if we got to have a button that could allow us to ignore some of the quest that is time wasting just like it is applied to the bounty quests.

Comment

I do them and finish sometimes, prob about 50% either way. I do think they are a waste of time, prob wouldnt be so bad if there weren't so many sylph buster quests.
                      would be nice to get a break every now and again, also the quests need to be evenly distributed, as it is there are far more sylph hunts than any other quests.

Collect Roses
                      Collect foxtails
                      Mpd runs
                      Sylph Buster
                      etc makes no sense to be given a sylph quest 5+ out of 10 circuits.

And Lord forbid, when you near major marks it give you an easy one, it'll make you kill 30 monsters in a mpd nm, had that happen at circuit 200, like right now nearing 100 and it keeps giving me sylph quests.

I think 60 essences for 1 sylph is a bit too far, considering 60 essences are worth 60k and one sylph only 1k lmao.
                      I think if they were to lower the essence requirements alot more players would do the cicuit quests. if it were reasonable, possibly 20 makes logical sense.
                      Last edited by R261439325; 05-25-2014, 08:31 PM.

Comment

It is for us noncashers with plenty of time to waste on this game.

Comment

Enough babbling.
                          Just's just kill Asima already.

JOIN THE PROTEST! >;3
                          The Oath:

"I swear on my life, and of the lives of those around me
                          that if I do not become a casher, and expose my wallet to others
                          that I shall face all consequences of being abandoned by my brothers
                          and sisters. If I willingly choose to abandon these consequences, I will
                          face mortal peril, in which the local police shall enter my facility and arrest
                          me for financial keeping."

MY INSTANT REACTION:

Comment

Originally posted by LadyLiberal View Post
                            Enough babbling.
                            Just's just kill Asima already.

JOIN THE PROTEST! >;3
                            NO!
                            i will defend Asima until the last drop of my blood!

Comment

NO!
                              i will defend Asima until the last drop of my blood!
                              Obviously you've never fallen a victim to Asima's devious ways! Muwhaha! (Okay. That was going over the top...) :3
                              The Oath:

"I swear on my life, and of the lives of those around me
                              that if I do not become a casher, and expose my wallet to others
                              that I shall face all consequences of being abandoned by my brothers
                              and sisters. If I willingly choose to abandon these consequences, I will
                              face mortal peril, in which the local police shall enter my facility and arrest
                              me for financial keeping."

MY INSTANT REACTION:

Comment

Working...
                              X