Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Circuit Quest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LadyLiberal View Post
    Obviously you've never fallen a victim to Asima's devious ways! Muwhaha! (Okay. That was going over the top...) :3
    She has "huge assets" that i cannot resist.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
      She has "huge assets" that i cannot resist.
      She doesn't really thank you for those items you give her. She probably either keeps them for her own gain or gives them to the same High Commander Dylan you see in your city. Still resisting those "huge assets" of hers?
      The Oath:

"I swear on my life, and of the lives of those around me
      that if I do not become a casher, and expose my wallet to others
      that I shall face all consequences of being abandoned by my brothers
      and sisters. If I willingly choose to abandon these consequences, I will
      face mortal peril, in which the local police shall enter my facility and arrest
      me for financial keeping."

MY INSTANT REACTION:

Comment

She doesn't really thank you for those items you give her. She probably either keeps them for her own gain or gives them to the same *insert random guy's name* you see in your city.
        Story of my life.
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Story of my life.
          Nice story, can you tell it again? :3
          The Oath:

MY INSTANT REACTION:

Comment

Nice story, can you tell it again? :3
            It's supposed to be secret...
            I guess i can tell you, but i must kill you afterwards.

Comment

It's supposed to be secret...
              I guess i can tell you, but i must kill you afterwards.
              Come at me, bro.
              The Oath:

MY INSTANT REACTION:

Comment

Come at me, bro.
                uh, you just give me a dirty thought. i should stay away from the internet for a few hours, its messing up my head.

Comment

uh, you just give me a dirty thought. i should stay away from the internet for a few hours, its messing up my head.
                  If I had to take a wild guess about your out-of-game gender, I would say...Male?
                  I mean, only a guy would be able to think about something dirty that quickly. :3 But, a couple of hours away from the computer screen wouldn't hurt.
                  The Oath:

MY INSTANT REACTION:

Comment

Originally posted by ldgff View Post
                    It is for us noncashers with plenty of time to waste on this game.
                    there's actually a lot of noncashers out there with RL things to do, IE: school, work, hobbies, etc etc.

same thing as just because you have a Job, doesn't mean you have to spend money in this game.

so not all noncashers have lots of time to waste.

Personally, I wish they'll reduce the amount of circuit quests down to 100 or something like what they did with Arena (solo and group) but also increase the reward by 2 so it comes out to same amount as 100.

every circuit quest gives you 8000 gold, 40000 daru
                    every 20 circuit quest gives you 64 Soul Crystal = 100 circuit quest gives you 320
                    every 25 circuit quest gives you 1 Rich Noble Chest
                    100 circuit quest gives you 1 Rich Royal Chest

etc etc

Comment

Working...
                    X