Suggestion about arena and battleground

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion about arena and battleground

Many players complain about the time for arena and battleground because they cant play, like in my time the battleground in my timezone is 4am.
    So i would like to suggest that we may have an option to exchange Insignia to Honor and vice versa, In this way the game will be flexible.

Many suggestion about this but they don't care. They all submit for Pacific.
    IGN: newzombie
    server: Roaring Wetlands
    Guild: Việt.Nam

Pls vote here:

Comment

Open 2 arena and 2 BTG and each player just have only 1 attempt to join, keep the amount of insignia, that would be nice.
      But i think R2games dont care, they just wanna support Pacific gamers, ignore Asian.

Comment

Come here and vote: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....or-GMT-servers
        IGN: newzombie
        server: Roaring Wetlands
        Guild: Việt.Nam

Pls vote here:

Comment

Originally posted by JamesXIV View Post
          Many players complain about the time for arena and battleground because they cant play, like in my time the battleground in my timezone is 4am.
          So i would like to suggest that we may have an option to exchange Insignia to Honor and vice versa, In this way the game will be flexible.
          Please use the search function yada yada u know the rest just stop posting thing threads which has already been posted Thank u
          This idea will only benefit the people in the west sorry i take that back people in north america maybe a little on Europe thats all not going to be all players so come up with something which any player at any time can use the BG any time in the 24 hrs ok
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

yeah they keep ignoring us asians

Comment

Originally posted by JamesXIV View Post
              yeah they keep ignoring us asians
              unfortunately thats cold hard fact and hey if that message was for me guess what i am an asian too i feel you too just can't do anything about it and if it was for r2 then also know once again this is a NORTH AMERICAN game even the guys in Europe don't get full benefits and also if r2 could they would help asians but it goes against their contract even they can't do anything
              Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
              [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
              X