cw is costly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cw is costly

I see ppl that wouldn't have put 4th pc on for cw did and now have time to enchant to my 2 since no 80s hardly to run with. But really way to make this cw a fun time so if we wait a few more days im sure they will have 5th one done so why not give them another 3 or 4 days r2 make it real fun. I cant go 3rd cuz no gold no way...

oh wait is the monitor gonna close this one on me cuz I made fun of r2 oh darn...
    Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 05-23-2014, 03:47 AM. Reason: Post Merge

i was really looking forward to class wars as well :/
    300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
    MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

what the cost of enchanting has to do with cw?!
      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

well seein as the lower guys been here more and more80s to run with little advantage there. plus ive seen some of them with tons of gold. But w/e just think was a *** move on r2 to do this.

im just letting some steam out nowhere else to and seems everyone else can so my turn lol...........
        Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 05-23-2014, 03:47 AM. Reason: Post Merge

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
          what the cost of enchanting has to do with cw?!
          Wating to see the answer for this question.

Originally posted by -DarkSt0rm- View Post
          I see ppl that wouldn't have put 4th pc on for cw did and now have time to enchant to my 2 since no 80s hardly to run with. But really way to make this cw a fun time so if we wait a few more days im sure they will have 5th one done so why not give them another 3 or 4 days r2 make it real fun. I cant go 3rd cuz no gold no way...

oh wait is the monitor gonna close this one on me cuz I made fun of r2 oh darn...
          Can anyone please translate that to English?
          Last edited by Caballero1321; 05-23-2014, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Some people waiting to level up some pieces to 80 for cw... if you no did same is not r2 problem

Comment

wait? wha? huh?

Comment

err what are you trying to say

Comment

80 legos cost about 30-40 mill to enchant till they have the same stats as the 70 lego they replaced. so alot wait to make them till after cw so they dont lose out on stats for cw

Comment

I think the OP is complaining that she will have fewer pieces of 80 gear equipped than other people in CW (because there are few 80s on her server and pushing CW back allowed them to make/enchant another piece).

Not that it will matter since she has 20k+ BR (?) on every other mage in Eastern time zone.

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                      I think the OP is complaining that she will have fewer pieces of 80 gear equipped than other people in CW (because there are few 80s on her server and pushing CW back allowed them to make/enchant another piece).

Not that it will matter since she has 20k+ BR (?) on every other mage in Eastern time zone.
                      Lately, around 20k BR lower mage than the strongest, won CW twice in a row and had 10 wins.

Anyway, if they did CW in normal time, there would surely come some other people who would complain about CW not being 1 week later so they could get another piece. :P

Comment

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
                        Last edited by -DarkSt0rm-; 05-26-2014, 01:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post

So in other words, the biggest spender is complaining others in her servers not spending enough, which kept her from getting 80 equipment before cw?

Comment

Last edited by -DarkSt0rm-; 05-26-2014, 01:33 AM.

Comment

wow u guys must hate me with such hateful and hurtful messages...

Comment

Working...
                              X