No announcement yet.

cw is costly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't worry Dark I like u ur OK in my books. And I m seeing a big mistake DarkSt0rm is a guy yes I have a wee wee so im a cross dresser is all..

Comment

Originally posted by -DarkSt0rm- View Post
      Don't worry Dark I like u ur OK in my books. And I m seeing a big mistake DarkSt0rm is a guy yes I have a wee wee so im a cross dresser is all..
      Forget to change account?

Comment

Cash War
        S255: Shadow Cavern
        Guild: BloodLust
        Character: Knight
        Level: 64
        Battle Rating: 105k and counting
        Honor: Lord Devine

"I am who I am today, Because of the choices I made yesterday"

Comment

no didn't want to change was trying to cheer myself up not use to being the bad guy.. Usually im liked but not this time lol..

Comment

Originally posted by -DarkSt0rm- View Post
            no didn't want to change was trying to cheer myself up not use to being the bad guy.. Usually im liked but not this time lol..
            I'm sorry, hard to have sympathy because you cashed so hard to get to where you are ..... but I do understand your point, However, I'm sure you will get by somehow.

Yes, if you don't have a regular team then you won't be able to make another piece, and no they wont have 5, but they will have 4 more than likely. I have a 4th myself. The refine on it sucks though, and thats the part that hurts me, as I can't afford the balens to get good refines.

p.s.
            I don't hate you, I'm just envious Thank you for your efforts in ToK nm as well.
            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Working...
            X