X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -DarkSt0rm-
    started a topic cw is costly

cw is costly

I see ppl that wouldn't have put 4th pc on for cw did and now have time to enchant to my 2 since no 80s hardly to run with. But really way to make this cw a fun time so if we wait a few more days im sure they will have 5th one done so why not give them another 3 or 4 days r2 make it real fun. I cant go 3rd cuz no gold no way...

oh wait is the monitor gonna close this one on me cuz I made fun of r2 oh darn...
    Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 05-23-2014, 03:47 AM. Reason: Post Merge

• B4nsh33
    replied
    Originally posted by -DarkSt0rm- View Post
    no didn't want to change was trying to cheer myself up not use to being the bad guy.. Usually im liked but not this time lol..
    I'm sorry, hard to have sympathy because you cashed so hard to get to where you are ..... but I do understand your point, However, I'm sure you will get by somehow.

Yes, if you don't have a regular team then you won't be able to make another piece, and no they wont have 5, but they will have 4 more than likely. I have a 4th myself. The refine on it sucks though, and thats the part that hurts me, as I can't afford the balens to get good refines.

p.s.
    I don't hate you, I'm just envious Thank you for your efforts in ToK nm as well.

Leave a comment:

• -DarkSt0rm-
    replied
    no didn't want to change was trying to cheer myself up not use to being the bad guy.. Usually im liked but not this time lol..

Leave a comment:

• raine0819
    replied
    Cash War

Leave a comment:

• ldgff
    replied
    Originally posted by -DarkSt0rm- View Post
    Don't worry Dark I like u ur OK in my books. And I m seeing a big mistake DarkSt0rm is a guy yes I have a wee wee so im a cross dresser is all..
    Forget to change account?

Leave a comment:

• -DarkSt0rm-
    replied
    Don't worry Dark I like u ur OK in my books. And I m seeing a big mistake DarkSt0rm is a guy yes I have a wee wee so im a cross dresser is all..

Leave a comment:

• -DarkSt0rm-
    replied
    wow u guys must hate me with such hateful and hurtful messages...

Leave a comment:

• -DarkSt0rm-
    replied
    Last edited by -DarkSt0rm-; 05-26-2014, 01:33 AM.

Leave a comment:

• matyre
    replied
    Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
    I think the OP is complaining that she will have fewer pieces of 80 gear equipped than other people in CW (because there are few 80s on her server and pushing CW back allowed them to make/enchant another piece).

Not that it will matter since she has 20k+ BR (?) on every other mage in Eastern time zone.
    So in other words, the biggest spender is complaining others in her servers not spending enough, which kept her from getting 80 equipment before cw?

Leave a comment:

• -DarkSt0rm-
    replied
    blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
    Last edited by -DarkSt0rm-; 05-26-2014, 01:20 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Caballero1321
    replied
    Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
    I think the OP is complaining that she will have fewer pieces of 80 gear equipped than other people in CW (because there are few 80s on her server and pushing CW back allowed them to make/enchant another piece).

Not that it will matter since she has 20k+ BR (?) on every other mage in Eastern time zone.
    Lately, around 20k BR lower mage than the strongest, won CW twice in a row and had 10 wins.

Anyway, if they did CW in normal time, there would surely come some other people who would complain about CW not being 1 week later so they could get another piece. :P

Leave a comment:

• FufuBunnySlayer
    replied

Leave a comment:

• dukec2
    replied
    80 legos cost about 30-40 mill to enchant till they have the same stats as the 70 lego they replaced. so alot wait to make them till after cw so they dont lose out on stats for cw

Leave a comment:

• Spiritombz
    replied
    err what are you trying to say

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    wait? wha? huh?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X